Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

exhaust and catalyst

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:07 # 1
106fb
good holidays to all friends, though today was the last day of the feast but :) I went to the exhauster to replace the exhaust flange that passed. you?
08.05.2020 17:07 # 2
zgr
I have no knowledge on the subject, but I was going to ask something. why did you want to change this flange? what & nbsp; opened a problem?
08.05.2020 17:07 # 3
hsnsnl
If you do not get the original gasket at the flange junction point, you will have a problem again after a certain period of time.
08.05.2020 17:07 # 4
koliva
If the flare is not good, it makes a sound. On departures and gearshifts, it sounds like ditch. See my car "LOL"
koliva 2012-10-29 07:51:27
08.05.2020 17:07 # 5
106fb
[QUOTE = hsnsnl] If you don't get the original gasket at the flange junction point, you will have a problem again after a certain time. >
said the same on my exhauster, he warns me that he will do it again 2 months later. thank you.
08.05.2020 17:07 # 6
106fb
Bide is my main question about the middle silencer. I don't have any trouble for now, but does the hollowed-out replacement by the exhauster damage the catalyst?
08.05.2020 17:07 # 7
hsnsnl
[QUOTE = 106fb] Bid my main question is related to the middle silencer. I don't have any trouble for now but does the exhauster replace the drained replacement damage the catalyst really? [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
I got a price of 20tl from the service, my 307 vehicle .. I think there is no need to change the sound coming out from the exhaust .. If your car is normal compared to you, I think there is no need to change it. remains and makes a sound when pressing and releasing the gas .. For the pipes, the parts will come and go etc .. & nbsp; bole is not there ..
& nbsp;
if there is no exhaust, if the car breaks, the car breathes easily can be a problem since you can get it
08.05.2020 17:07 # 8
106fb
[QUOTE = hsnsnl] [QUOTE = 106fb] my bid is related to the middle muffler. I don't have any trouble for now but the exhausted replacement exchanger will damage the catalyst really? [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
I received a price like 20tl from the service. My 307 vehicle .. I think there is no need to change the sound coming out from exhaust. It goes back to the last muffler and makes a sound when pressing and releasing the gas .. The pipes will come apart, the expenses will come, etc. & nbsp; bole is not there ..
& nbsp;
If it happens, it may be a problem because the vehicle cannot breathe comfortably.
[/ QUOTE]

You bought 20 tl better than the service. I went to the normal exhauster, they said that the spiral would change 70 TL.
08.05.2020 17:07 # 9
katipahmet
I changed the last muffler of the exhaust today. 140 TL & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:07 # 10
hsnsnl
[QUOTE = 106fb] [QUOTE = hsnsnl] [QUOTE = 106fb] Bide is my main question related to the middle muffler. I don't have any trouble for now but the exhausted exchanger that the exhauster says will damage the catalyst really? [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp; < / div>
& nbsp;
I got a price of 20tl from the service, my 307 vehicle .. I think there is no need to change the sound coming out of the exhaust, if your vehicle is normal according to you, it is hard to damage it, because it is difficult to damage the catalyzor. In the parts inside the exhaust back to the back, it goes back to the last muffler and makes a sound when it presses and releases the gas .. The pipes come out, the pipes come out, etc. & nbsp; bole bits are not there ..
& nbsp;
if If there is no exhaust, if there is an absence, it may be a problem if the vehicle cannot breathe easily. Divdi [[QUOTE]

You have bought 20 tl better than the service. I went to the normal exhauster. asked for money.
[/ QUOT E]
in my car you don't have a spiral, there is a chance ... just in the problem in me, it was said that if we put the spiral in place of the exhaust flap, I said it was okay. Attach the flange, I said this is done.
08.05.2020 17:07 # 11
106fb
[QUOTE = hsnsnl] [QUOTE = 106fb] [QUOTE = hsnsnl] [QUOTE = 106fb] Bide is my main question related to the middle muffler. I don't have any trouble for now, but does it damage the catalyst if you change the hollowed-out exhauster? [/ QUOTE] < div> & nbsp;
& nbsp;
I received a price of 20tl from the service. because it is difficult, the exit goes to the back in the exhaust parts, it goes to the back, it stays in the last muffler and makes a sound when it presses and releases it. >
if there is an exhaust, but if there is something in the exhaust outlet, it may be a problem because the vehicle cannot breathe easily. They said that the spiral will change. di.
[/ QUOTE]
I don't have a spiral in my car, there is a chance, just in the problem in me ... He said he did not stay, I immediately got out of the service, I bought the original flange, I said it, I said it is done ...) & nbsp; .If you are satisfied with the piece you bought it does not sound after 2 months, no problem.
& nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”