Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Exhaust?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:27 # 1
selammedikal3434
Right friends, I have a 2000 model quik.
The exhaust sound of these S2000s is very fond of me. Do you have brand suggestions?
08.05.2020 17:27 # 2
hsnsnl
teacher, I would recommend the remus and sebring x1 model oval heads of course ..
08.05.2020 17:27 # 3
Guests
My teacher had a remus at 6:30 at night. "title =" Big smile "/> & nbsp; If you want to plug it in, I think there is no need to put a good monza open air filter taste then & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:27 # 4
_PunisheR_
I do not taste the exhaust, I think the filter is in my car or the original filter is standing 51mm straight pipe mid-sports silencer and I have the last silencer of real with silencer, there is a very good sound, the exhaust burst is also beautiful :)
08.05.2020 17:27 # 5
rockwaryumm
I have 51 pipes and an exhaust that I do not know. It is well pitted and often bursts and fires in the bass check. It was already when I wanted it "LOL" But 3000dd made humming in my head on the long road.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 6
_PunisheR_
[QUOTE = rockwaryumm] I have 51 pipes now and an exhaust that I don't know the name of. It is well pitted and often bursts and fires in the bass check. It was already when I wanted it "LOL" But 3000dd made humming in my head on the long road that separate
[/ QUOTE] same We are in the evening to blow up beautifully in the evening "LOL" & nbsp; on the long road, the silencer is better in that direction or it is uncomfortable when it is open & nbsp; "Big
08.05.2020 17:28 # 7
outlaw
I have exhaust and I'm very happy when driving on the road, alarming the cars parked at idle.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 8
rockwaryumm
I did it exactly, but the silencer did not silence mine. Unfortunately, I do not wear mine. They said that the 72s issue is such a big thing does not keep quiet. D
08.05.2020 17:28 # 9
Sendman
My exhaust will change too, but it will burst and crack: D what's this friend: D
08.05.2020 17:28 # 10
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = Sendman] My exhaust will change too, but it is explosive cracked: D what a friend: D [/ QUOTE]
he likes a taste or some likes full sound some burst sizzling or something
08.05.2020 17:28 # 11
yusufcaglarakarsu
Purring and bursting ... LOL
08.05.2020 17:28 # 12
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = yusufcaglarakarsu] Purring and explosion ... PahabiçilemezzzzZZZ LOL [/ QUOTE]
Well then the middle and the floor cancel is a nice end and 51 pipe. The lower periods were dead at the beginning, but now it has become old, I don't know why it happened. Like gti, it doesn't burst in every check, but when he learns to play with exhaust, he throws a fire in the right place. Of course I have been driving a car with exhaust for years. When my friend crawls, even the gas is difficult
08.05.2020 17:28 # 13
samet206
Exhausts are good, there is something different between the cops, the s2000 does not stop and the man does not write a penalty, does not stop the sports car, but the same sound will make another vehicle, pay more attention, not always. There is no need to connect the vehicle that sounds beautiful.
08.05.2020 17:28 # 14
rockwaryumm
[QUOTE = samet206] exhausts are good, there is something different between the cops, the s2000 stops and the man does not write a penalty, he does not stop the sports car, but the same sound will come out, more vehicles will be more careful, of course, there are always not the other ways, but there are some other ways of choosing them. with valve etc. There is no need to connect the vehicle that gives a nice voice like this.
[/ QUOTE]
We went to the weekend weekend friends were born in it, the car ran jumped in front of you know it originally stopped, I passed it. And they wrote to him from the seat belt. Friends from Ankara know how many conversions are happening on the weekends, especially because of the races. I go through the translations that Ived with that exhaust, and go to the sanitary on the yozgat boulevard and even over the nation. I haven't had a penalty yet, thank god "LOL" I guess you have to know how to pass or luck "LOL"
08.05.2020 17:28 # 15
MagicPerformance
If the sound of the engine is not exhaust in the s2000, if you want to get that sound in the pug you must do ITB :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”