Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Examination

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:25 # 1
ezio.auditore
Yesterday, the car was shaking while it was in the tube, they made the adjustment, then the pipes were removed for the inspection and the vehicle tube inlet was taken into the bumper. Then I had an inspection for the exhaust, they normally license these types of places, but they measured it where I measured it, they gave me a printout of 1/4 of the a4 paper from the computer. Is it valid for the examination or is it necessary to get a thick license certificate?
08.05.2020 20:25 # 2
talip206
Normally, it should be a leaf like a license leaf and a bandrol on it. If you already have, they signed the relevant place, hit the seal and attached the tape. If they asked for a license from you or asked if there was a gap, they would stick it there and write history. It was a green page as far as I remember.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 3
and
I have an appointment for tomorrow, let's see what happens.
In the yesterday, I had the exhaust inspection, they gave the paper you said from the computer, I went to the office with it, they put stamps and signed that colorful license-looking document. As far as I know, that white paper has no validity in terms of traffic.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 4
yali301
They also made a bandrol on the exhaust emission card and signed history etc. At the same time, half of an A4 with three authorized measuring stations information, vehicle information, etc., gave paper. Tüvtürk said that this paper should be with him when he went to the examination. I carry that paper in the license.
08.05.2020 20:25 # 5
ggitaristt
That banded paper used to pass .. For those who do not want to pay to renew the exhaust card .. Now I do not know the new system ..
08.05.2020 20:25 # 6
and
I went to the inspection yesterday and thankfully we went through little scratches.
(Headlight adjustment, window film, no lpg inscription, no seal on the plate)

He had stapled the paper we mentioned to the exhaust emission license where he had it done, he took it off without looking at it and gave it back to me.

By the way, it seems ridiculous to me, but in vehicles with LPG, they do not want spirals / protective plastics on the pipe, they send it back.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”