Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Examination

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:01 # 1
kayaca
I know I have 206 vehicles that have a good day :)

I have a visa in January

lpg but tube is not processed
have catalyst bos straight pipe and varex
There is 5 cm sports bow
fog and headlights xenon
plates are in bold type

I think I will have it done before January, it is not clear what will come out in January, is this tube operation event difficult or if I disassemble the varexi and if I go to the original muffler, will it be a problem?
I wanted to get your idea.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 2
Selcuk55
You need to change the tease, the floor does not pass empty, not every master can not empty the floor, it turns out that it is obvious when boiling it back. Do not forget to remove the xenonlar
08.05.2020 21:01 # 3
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Selçuk55] You need to change the tease, the floor does not pass empty, not every master can empty the floor, boil back, it becomes clear that the trace is obvious. Do not forget to remove the xenonlar with that car too [/ QUOTE]

+1 these are all to be done, unfortunately.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 4
kayaca
First, I run the tube, insert the middle and last muffler, cancel the xenos and go, I say, let me go first, then I will do whatever it takes, and now I will go and remove everything else, they say that this time I will be a priest.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 5
Levent ankara 206
You cannot receive an exhaust emission stamp when the catalyst is empty.
08.05.2020 21:01 # 6
HasGur
[QUOTE = rock] I know I have 206 vehicles that say good day :)

lpg but tube is not processed
have catalyst bos straight pipe and varex
There is 5 cm sports bow
fog and headlights xenon
plates are in bold type

[/ QUOTE]

LPG, exhaust, suspension, lighting, new plates ... To pass that inspection You will spend more than 2 thousand liras!
08.05.2020 21:02 # 7
M.Ahmet059
Why does the suspension not pass? I also have a 5cm sports bow, he wore the owner before me, but I went through the examination and there was no problem.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 8
kayaca
[QUOTE = M.Ahmet059] why doesn't the suspension pass? I also have a 5cm sports bow, he wore the owner before me, but I went through the examination and there was no problem. [/ QUOTE]

I think so, let's see what the situation will show until January, I think if I enter the visa and get rid of it immediately, I think that if I enter the exhaust emulsion cooker early, I think that there will be no trouble, do not need exhaust emulsion or come to renew?
08.05.2020 21:02 # 9
RP393
there is no problem with the bow. I went with a 5cm highland. They write a slight flaw in the fog to unplug 😂
Rent the catalyst temporarily, then return it. Others, unfortunately ..
RP393 2018-10-05 10:55:23
08.05.2020 21:02 # 10
kayaca
If I have exhaust emulsion out and come out, do they perform the skrt?

Does it take 10 minutes to change xenos
I don't know how long it takes to run the tube
I think if I just change the last muffler of the exhaust, I think I will go like this in the first place. What else do they think?
08.05.2020 21:02 # 11
HasGur
[QUOTE = M.Ahmet059] why doesn't the suspension pass? I also have a 5cm sports bow, he wore the owner before me, but I went through the examination and there was no problem. [/ QUOTE]

I think it changes according to the person who looks at the vehicle at the examination ...

There are many vehicles that are rejected with heavy defects with the code 6.6.6 or 6.6.20. In fact, I even saw that the flattened vehicle has the same capacity as the passenger, and if there is a problem with the brake tests, 5 people get in the vehicle and repeat the test if they detect a problem while the vehicle is empty!
Hasgör 2018-10-06 15:51:58
08.05.2020 21:02 # 12
M.Ahmet059
[QUOTE = HasGur] [QUOTE = M.Ahmet059] why doesn't the suspension pass? I also have a 5cm sports bow, he wore the owner before me, but I went through the examination and there was no problem. [/ QUOTE]

I think it changes according to the person who looks at the vehicle at the examination ...

There are many vehicles that are rejected with heavy defects with the code 6.6.6 or 6.6.20. In fact, I even saw that the flattened vehicle has the same capacity as the passenger, and if there is a problem with the brake tests, 5 people get in the vehicle and repeat the test if they detect a problem while the vehicle is empty!
[/ QUOTE]
I had trouble with my brakes, I renewed the pads, 5 people never got on it: D but it was not good practice: D though we are riding 9-10 or so we do not rub, we go 2.5 cm above the ground: D
they were doing it so that you can see the vehicle left, I went after the brakes, there was a flash in the back light, so I couldn't pass it, I said something could be adjusted with 5 modes, so I said, take out the staff, look at it, but there was no tool, I couldn't take it out there, I canceled it, they made an appointment for a few days later so my money would not burn. I went again, got it done, of course, the lighters, the manager knew the car went, said something next to the element, came from the second test thing. Direct vehicle: We looked at the D brake lights.

[QUOTE = rock] [QUOTE = M.Ahmet059] why isn't the suspension passing? I also have a 5cm sports bow, he wore the owner before me, but I went through the examination and there was no problem. [/ QUOTE]

I think so, let's see what the situation will show until January, I think if I enter the visa and get rid of it immediately, I think that if I enter the exhaust emulsion cooker early, I think that there will be no trouble, do not need exhaust emulsion or come to renew?
[/ QUOTE]
If you have exhaust washer, you may not have it done even if it is 1 day.

If you do before, you will try 2 times, otherwise, when you go to another examination, you will wait in 2 places and your work will be longer.

There are also places that give exhaust stamps, they are tied to Turkey, but their special prices were fixed at 55 TL.
m.ahmet059 2018-10-10 14:26:49
08.05.2020 21:02 # 13
kayaca
This day, I met with a dealer I wanted to operate the tube, friends told me that the boiler had to change, they said that the win would be 550 TL, the bill is 300 lira. I will go, I have a lip in front, I say that I will pull it out now, when I put it to the brake test, it will be 90% carpar so I will remove it and go so my plates are thick but there is no screw. Let's see what they will say to him. Let me pass the car directly, bi xenon 17 inch rim coilover 206 iran stop I can wear them or if there is someone you know, I can also have air
08.05.2020 21:02 # 14
M.Ahmet059
[QUOTE = rock] I talked to a dealer that I want to operate the tube this day, friends said that the boiler needs to change, they said that they will adjust the bill for 550 TL. If I put the original and turn the xenon to yellow and go, I had the lip in front, I say that I will remove it. Now, when I put it to the brake test, it will be 90% that it will be removed. I bought it, good luck, let it pass, the car is a direct bi xenon 17 inch rim coilover 206 iran stop I can wear them or if you know someone, I can also have air [/ QUOTE]

Why did the boiler change?
08.05.2020 21:02 # 15
kayaca
He said that the boiler needs to change since it is a 2010 production. I said okay now let's see the gas inside is over, come, he said, I'm waiting for it to finish, I was full
08.05.2020 21:02 # 16
x571
He said [QUOTE = rock] boiler needs to change since it is a 2010 production. I said okay, let's see now that the gas is over, come, he said, I'm waiting for it to finish, I was full [/ QUOTE]

In fact, you had permission until 2020. He said I should multiply while I was holding a friend.

Something fireproof would be laid under the tube. If it is not a bagel, something like a pedestal would be placed. They wanted the lower hose to be spiraled in the past. Then they put the spirals in, and watch out for them.
x571 2018-10-10 21:44:56
08.05.2020 21:02 # 17
kayaca
[QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = to rock] said the boiler needs to change since it is a 2010 production. I said okay, let's see now that the gas is over, come, he said, I'm waiting for it to finish, I was full [/ QUOTE]

In fact, you had permission until 2020. He said I should multiply while I was holding a friend.

Something fireproof would be laid under the tube. If it is not a bagel, something like a pedestal would be placed. They wanted the lower hose to be spiraled in the past. Then they put the spirals in, and watch out for them.
[/ QUOTE]

He wanted to cut the bill or maybe get his money out of there. the tube was in the trunk. I think it will take off the float by removing it on the footrest and inserting a new tube. they attached a tube to the vehicle 2 years ago they did not operate, they put a collection tube, we see it
08.05.2020 21:02 # 18
x571
[QUOTE = rock] [QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = rock] said the boiler needs to change since it is a 2010 production. I said okay, let's see now that the gas is over, come, he said, I'm waiting for it to finish, I was full [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

He wanted to cut the bill or maybe get his money out of there. the tube was in the trunk. I think it will take off the float by removing it on the footrest and inserting a new tube. they attached a tube to the vehicle 2 years ago they did not operate, they put a collection tube, we see it
[/ QUOTE]

Hey my god What is the collection tube. If it can, put the filling nozzle on the tank cover and there will be no problems in shopping malls. On the other hand, the cover is not lost.
x571 2018-10-10 23:09:12
08.05.2020 21:02 # 19
kayaca
[QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = rock] [QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = rock] said the boiler needs to change since it is a 2010 production. I said okay, let's see now that the gas is over, come, he said, I'm waiting for it to finish, I was full [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Hey my god What is the collection tube. If it can, put the filling nozzle on the tank cover and there will be no problems in shopping malls. On the other hand, the cover is not lost.
[/ QUOTE]

Well, the brand of the tube in the front, the boiler at the back, it looks like 2013, one of them is 2010, they did a nonsense job, so the water will bypass the visa and pull it out from 0 as soon as possible.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”