Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

examination

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:25 # 1
omera
Friends inserted the vehicle inspection
citizens as a slight flaw
"rear brake friction value secreted"
they wrote something, what exactly is this?
Meanwhile, the vehicle remained unexamined :) They said the brake hoses were cracked, I made a change.
They said the headlights are out of adjustment, measured with a master device. said nothing
"The headlights of the station are still unadjusted," he said. they will definitely write something. Can't be comfortable guys :)
08.05.2020 19:25 # 2
yawruaslan
you will not leave the headlight adjustment, you will not be left with slight defects, you will stay from heavy defects

08.05.2020 19:25 # 3
omera
It was like that, sir, I was left from the brake hoses
08.05.2020 19:25 # 4
sonerkyl
Let's get past, my teacher, I will go to the inspection, we will have a lpg close to it.
08.05.2020 19:25 # 5
baybaba
I don't like that AKP at all but one of the best things they do is to a certain level of vehicle inspections

bring them, let's go through the inspection, let's check cars like a man, your friend brake

If the hose was cracked, had not been checked, what would have happened if he had not been braked when he was on the road,

there was a rupture in the back right wheel at the last examination, I could not pass the examination, also on vacation

I was going out, the wheel was in an invisible place when I looked from the outside, so if I had a family vacation

I couldn't imagine, if it was rolling one by one, I changed all four wheels even though they were newer,

I thanked all the employees at the 2nd examination,
08.05.2020 19:25 # 6
samet206
This happens to everyone, because of the machines that measure the headlight settings, you can set it out there, but it does not matter. It is already a chance to go without checking. In my previous inspection, I wrote in the document that the wiper blades were worn out.
samet206 2015-08-27 22:30:44
08.05.2020 19:25 # 7
ziya alp
If they are behind, book outside, the emission is on us, the man stepped on the gas, 40 liters burned outside, we built it in the bosh service, the car went smoothly, according to the men, the car has 2 billion expenses, we went without charge :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”