Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Everything you wonder about 206 Coilover

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:10 # 1
furkanyakar
Hello friends ... I had some information about coilover from our tigerland friend and it drew my attention. I bought the product, plugged it in and tested it. Now I wanted to share my experiences with you. (Before the application, I had the original shock absorber and 3.5 eibach spring in my car). After I had the product installed, I adjusted it to its old height and got on my car ... I was going slowly and still shaking inside. i was a little bored i gave all the money what had changed? Then I fell into a hard pit, I moved my eyebrow, closed one of my eyes, aha die, but my car passed away. I felt the first difference at that moment. So - The car is not very comfortable at low speeds, but in large pits, the shock absorber has hit the bottom and reduced the damage to your car to zero, then I came to my house. I took care of my work and prepared and went to school. If there was no flatness that I always passed, but it did not have a well uncompacted ground, I was jumping on the 90s when I was going over 90, but even though I reached 130-140, the vehicle was floating as if it were going straight on the road. It did not reflect to you. It was the evening of the same day. 4 people were sitting in a distant place, we were a little late, and the cafe owner asked us to leave 2 ladies because it was not full, not even 6 people, even if 4 people, my vehicle was jumping and jumping because of the lack of yawn in the shock absorbers. ... the two people who are from us are women, and when the vehicle is weak, we have 4 backs even if the car is 206 ... I went out to the main road, everything was fine ... I pressed until 110-120 and there was neither a tab nor annoying inside the car ... I think someone was leaving it under any circumstances because it was a double spring ... - even when there is too much weight in the vehicle, it is yawning and minimizes the damage caused by the defects on the road while driving.After the coilover set, one of my most important experiences ... I went to the scissors, when he broke the steering, he grabbed the road very quickly and I was on the pavement, I turned from the end ... Since the tray tray time and handling improved, I reacted a little bit slower than before. When I came out with my car, I went slower, it was a bit softer than the first day, which is not my liking. It softens a little hard when you insert it first. TA Technix (2. version I said code I use the code GFPE04VAL) ... do not regret? yes there is WHY I DID NOT RECEIVED BEFORE !!! my only regret is this way:) Attention !! They do not think that there is a rear height adjustment so that you will remove the wheels and adjust it :) You will go to the repair shop and faint 50 TL and make it from torsion ... In the rear shock absorbers, the only thing that got stuck in the absence of tuning was the second version, while selling it to me, they bought about 150 TL more. Insha'Allah we were not ripped, we were not deceived ... This is my experience. I hope it was useful to you. Now is the time to share the pictures I took.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 2
okan4037
I used everything well except hardness. In fact, the prof product is not suitable for the street. can be taken but I can not say without saying, normal sports bow cut bow is more comfortable than these. but this product does not damage the vehicle's original depreciation issue, etc., or other parts. I suggest a logical solution for those who will use long term sports
08.05.2020 18:10 # 3
EmSul
Did you sell the 3.5 eibach springs?
08.05.2020 18:10 # 4
tigerland
Good luck .. Dip bass bidet ohh :)
08.05.2020 18:10 # 5
_semihk_
brother z port is very ahead ... Coils may be stuck to the left and right side?
08.05.2020 18:10 # 6
herry
good luck, let me share very nice. We also look for pictures of the vehicle that hit the ground on the street. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 18:10 # 7
furkanyakar
[QUOTE = _semihk_] brother z port is too far ahead ... Coils could be stuck on the left and right side? [/ QUOTE] I'm riding smoothly. Maybe it wasn't over yet. may seem so from him.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 8
reality59
[QUOTE = is furkanyak]
Then I came to my house. I took care of my work and prepared and went to school. If there was no flatness that I always passed, but it had a well uncompacted ground, I was jumping on the 90's when I was going over 90, but even though I reached 130-140, the vehicle was floating as if it were going straight on the road.
- The vehicle does not absorb and reflect the defects on the road much more sensibly at high speeds.
[/ QUOTE]

I have read all you have written health to your labor;
but unfortunately I cannot attend this paragraph;
On the contrary, at high speeds (140km +) somehow you are going that way, if the road is flat in the vehicle, you are going straight, you feel even the slight tendencies on the road :)
08.05.2020 18:10 # 9
furkanyakar
[QUOTE = reality59] I have read all of what you have written health for your work;
On the contrary, at high speeds (140km +) somehow you are going that way, if the road is flat in the vehicle, you are going straight, you feel even the slight tendencies on the road :)
[/ QUOTE] I would like to write to those who want to know if they want to have information. I used to have the original shock absorber and the eibach spring. besides what it feels, this is nothing :)) furkanyak is 2014-02-04 15:05:17
08.05.2020 18:10 # 10
reality59
[QUOTE = furkanyakar] [QUOTE = reality59] I have read all of what you have written for your health;
[/ QUOTE] I would like to write to those who want to know if they want to have information. I used to have the original shock absorber and the eibach spring. besides what it feels, this is nothing :)) [/ QUOTE]
There is actually a coilover in tigerland, although its vehicle is the same brand coilover that is more comfortable than my vehicle, it may also differ due to vehicle weight. when my vehicle makes 307 + 140km, we are horon in the vehicle, huh :)

08.05.2020 18:10 # 11
gogo46
I have made different combinations in different vehicles until this time ... sports spring oem shock absorber, sports spring shock absorber shaft shortening, yellow cone oem spring, cone spring cone strt shock absorber, I did not use coliver by lowering the vehicle from the spring plate. In these models, the degree of hardness varies among themselves. In some models, even the hardness and softness adjustment is possible. I guess there is no one ... thanks for sharing :))
08.05.2020 18:10 # 12
furkanyakar
[QUOTE = gogo46] I have made different combinations in different vehicles so far ... sports spring oem shock absorber, sports spring shock absorber, shortening from the yellow cone oem spring, cone spring cone strt shock absorber, lowering the tool from the spring plate, hardened shock absorber, lowering the oem spring tool. .I have never used a coliver. They have varying degrees of hardness among themselves. Even the softness adjustment is possible in some models. I guess you do not have it ... thanks for sharing:)) [/ QUOTE] You can even take the wheel out in a professional coilover. ours are cheaper coilover ... professional kits you know that it cost 4000-5000 TL and a bit for street use. mine has only height adjustment.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 13
furkanyakar
[QUOTE = reality59] [QUOTE = furkanyakar] [QUOTE = reality59] I have read all of what you wrote health for your work;
[/ QUOTE] I would like to write to those who want to know if they want to have information. I used to have the original shock absorber and the eibach spring. besides what it feels, this is nothing :)) [/ QUOTE]
There is actually a coilover in tigerland, although its vehicle is the same brand coilover that is more comfortable than my vehicle, it may also differ due to vehicle weight. when my vehicle makes 307 + 140km, we are horon in the vehicle, huh :)

[/ QUOTE] is also the 2nd version of ta technix I bought. Better than version 1.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”