Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

event of the day

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:50 # 1
tongucuk
Hi guys, I went back to the service again because of not complaining to sit at the front bumper feet again. ok he put the original one after 2 days the problem is the same this day i went again set again he took it off he took the same solution he found the same solution by applying black silicone to the feet & nbsp; this time it was not able to properly align the hood with the hood and the headlights. "title =" Big smile "/> I broke there I did not bring the car to you, you did not look at it, you know what you do not know, I did not give any money to this process, I did not give any money to these operations, I just made it for the feet I took at first, it is my definitive decision. they wake up and throw the work to the 2nd plan, they visit it as I am a master
08.05.2020 17:50 # 2
yusufcaglarakarsu
It's probably because he's not competent.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 3
rolandgarros
It is best not to go again Wink
08.05.2020 17:50 # 4
error
What is going on, my teacher thinks it is shame to say "I do not know" now my beautiful nation, my tradesman, my doctor
08.05.2020 17:50 # 5
mami202
this is similar to me, I have a right mudguard damaged after an accident, I gave it to a familiar foot for a service & nbsp;
when I went to pick up the vehicle, the front bumper right side was not proportional to the headlight level, it was protruding to the side, there were prolonged yawning & nbsp;
I said this noolcak & nbsp;
yawned from the sun even though he sat down instead of doing somebody somewhere & nbsp;
I went to a service on Saturday last week and took care of it, I removed the headlight bumper, it was replaced instead, but there was a stretching or stretching event. nevertheless, it is not as invisible as before.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 6
elsoberano
If one of the so-called masters is unable to deal with you, your car is accidental, the piece is not original but get rid of it.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 7
oguzhan29
Brother, those who hit the man without the genie, because the market has not come to this situation because of this, brother, we are making humanity and eating bread. Whether my electrician is a bodybuilder or a paintman, I take them all to my masters in Trabzon when I have a job.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 8
SDYMZ
Unfortunately, the Turkish people do not use the word "I don't know", especially if the bidet is master and so on.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 9
tongucuk
Is there in Istanbul that the pejo cu master who does his job right? If I knew they were going to do everything skillfully, I would go to the authorized service, but they were trying to repair the car with the trial and error method.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 10
mami202
I mean, I am not going to mislead the subject, but there is a real problem with the master. For example, as a result of misdiagnosis, I changed the Westinghouse & nbsp; later on, we realized that the fault was from another place, and according to your vehicle and your man, if you are going to service with a top level of 407, you are doing the wrong thing of your life. we are learning
08.05.2020 17:50 # 11
tongucuk
old masters do not do their job anymore, they find it easy, they do not bother, change parts immediately & nbsp; look, maybe it can be done but there is & nbsp; If you want to deal with it, it is not just a solution, everyone has a job, everyone should do it properly. I have never bargained about the expenses I made for the car until my age, the part price is certain & nbsp; I just want to get the man right from workmanship, so they can do it properly.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 12
s.seckin
my brother has the same problem in me, the adjustment on the left side of the bumper and the very dirty duruo & nbsp; said the sun loosened said if the service came in winter we couldn't fix it anymore & nbsp; we couldn't fix it & nbsp; "Wacko
08.05.2020 17:50 # 13
mami202
[QUOTE = s.seckin] my brother has the same problem with me, the left side of the bumper is unsteady and very dirty duruo & nbsp; said the sun is loosening. "0" alt = "Wacko" title = "Wacko" /> [/ QUOTE]

:) I look forward to the winter coming & nbsp; the brain of the car & nbsp; Negative in winter. now it does not happen & nbsp;
both the weather is hot and you did a long way on top of the warnings, I don't even want to cut the cable of the bian information screen.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”