Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Error code P0483 appears !!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:53 # 1
Alicilik
Hello friends,

I was checking for errors to try the cruise. When I tried before Eid, I got the error and deleted it. After the feast, I deleted the same error in a trial again on the 12th of the month. Yesterday, when I searched for an error to try the cruise for the last time, it gave this error again. & Nbsp;

I want KM information every time I delete it and I enter it. I think it records them.

Whatever the problem was, I couldn't solve it. There is no abnormality in the vehicle. Last week, I used it in the evening and went to a few places in the afternoon, I came and forced it when I used it calmly, but only in heavy traffic diesel vehicles, the classic engine temperature comes to 110 bands, the fan turns on and I turn on the air conditioner and make it more comfortable. & Nbsp;

What could be his idea about this code? & nbsp;

< img src = "http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u648/alicilik2/Cruise/hata1_zps5714ba3b.jpg" border = "0" />
08.05.2020 17:53 # 2
Serkan
If you want to take a look at this link, Ali is surrounded by translate, but I think something is understandable.

08.05.2020 17:53 # 3
Alicilik
[QUOTE = Serkan] If you want to take a look at this link, Ali is surrounded by translate, but I think something is understandable.

http: // translate.google.com.tr/translate?hl=tr&sl=en&u=engine-codes.com/p0483.html&prev=/search%3fq%3dp0483%26rlz%3d1c1chto_trtr522tr522 Reviews < / div> [/ QUOTE]

Brother thank you I looked at this. When I take a look at the reasons he stated, there is no problem in his work. On Friday, the traffic freaked out when I came home, the temperature was around 110, the fan turned on. Every diesel is doing it in heavy traffic occasionally. But I saw some hesitation when I saw this mistake before. I wanted to learn. & nbsp;

Let me check the intermediate relay and electrical connections.
08.05.2020 17:53 # 4
spearo
There is a motor temperature socket, there is a thermostat throat, when the contact is closed, the wd40 will be re-installed frequently;)
08.05.2020 17:53 # 5
Alicilik
[QUOTE = spearo] there is a motor temperature socket, the thermostat throat is there, the ignition is off and the wd40 will be re-installed; Thank you, I will ask you in detail for a while.
08.05.2020 17:53 # 6
Alicilik
[QUOTE = spearo] there is a motor temperature socket, the thermostat throat is there, the contact will be closed and the wd40 will be re-installed;

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”