Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Error code

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:11 # 1
Guests

Good morning to you all first. I took my car to the industry on Saturday. The master who installed the LPG looked at his settings, "the settings cannot be burnt because of this normal LPG". We went to the electrician to turn off the malfunction lamp. tied to the device. There are three codes out there.

P2819
C05b6 AND
P0328
Opposite P0328, "The knock sensor signal was writing short and open circuit.
On the Internet, it says "Knock sensor 1 circuit high input" for P0328 (in error codes on a site called emrelpg). I don't know what this error means. Can you help if you are familiar with this subject?
And what do other error codes mean? Are there any friends with knowledge?
08.05.2020 15:11 # 2
Guests
a round sensor that sits at the top of the engine blog when you call a knock sensor. From there he understands the vibration of the engine. the name is "knock sensor" :)) this sensor has nothing to do with lpg side.
I think you should have the car connected to pp2000 ...
08.05.2020 15:11 # 3
Guests
I guess you call pp2000 a different fault finding device? What difference does it make?
If he has nothing to do with LPG, he might have done why.
08.05.2020 15:11 # 4
Guests
pp2000 is the peugeot's own machine. may be at authorized services or pug private services. I mean it is different from water. some fault detection machines can give different codes. there are misleading comments about that pain ...
It has nothing to do with LPG, so there are some faulty spots on the engine. they have to be solved ...
08.05.2020 15:11 # 5
koliva
Let me give you a nice website address.

http://www.pikit.co.uk/peugeotmt/psa%20eobd%20p%20codes.html#pxxxx

You can see all error codes and their responses on this site.

08.05.2020 15:11 # 6
Guests
Unfortunately, there are no codes I wrote above on the site you provided. I guess I have no choice but to call pp2000.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”