Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Erdogan was active for the window film.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:38 # 1
Oktkor
https://tr.sputniknews.com/amp/turkiye/201711091030934961-cam-filmi-yasagi-erdogan/

The installation of window films on cars was prohibited by the Decree-Law (KHK) and there was a reaction from the drivers. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan instructed the ministries to work on this issue.
The issue was raised at the AK Party's last Central Executive Committee (FMC) meeting.

According to the information obtained, the Ministry of Internal Affairs will comment on whether there is a problem in the fight against terrorism and a step will be taken accordingly.

The installation of window film on the vehicles was first released, but later prohibited by the arrangement. This decision on the fight against terrorism caused public reactions.

08.05.2020 20:38 # 2
Oktkor
I can't find anything to say anymore.

Penalties were written. People were removed the window film on the roadside. The rear windows are damaged. They rushed, gave money and went to have the glass film removed.

Inadequate, they were considered as defective and left in the examination.

Now it is said, "I instructed that it was wrong".

08.05.2020 20:38 # 3
KILIC
How happy we are to be corrected wrongly. OK, we've banned it, and we've always been together, but why do you reproach the wrong that I didn't understand it. There is no word to say if a president is even interested in the movie on your car window. Of course, our people are accustomed to the fact that the president has heard about what he went to travel to the country, I just don't know in the news.
08.05.2020 20:38 # 4
Oktkor
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] How happy we are to be corrected wrongly. OK, we've banned it, and we've always been together, but why do you reproach the wrong that I didn't understand it. There is no word to say if a president is even interested in the movie on your car window. Of course, our people are accustomed to the fact that the president has heard of what he went to travel to the country, I do not know in the news. It is strange to me now. When he thinks like this:) [/ QUOTE]

Hodja, if you understand that I reproach the mistake, I have no words to tell you.
08.05.2020 20:38 # 5
KILIC
[QUOTE = Oktkor] [QUOTE = KILIÇ] How happy we are to be corrected wrongly. OK, we've banned it, and we've always been together, but why do you reproach the wrong that I didn't understand it. There is no word to say if a president is even interested in the movie on your car window. Of course, our people are accustomed to the fact that the president has heard of what he went to travel to the country, I do not know in the news. It is strange to me now. When he thinks like this:) [/ QUOTE]

Hodja, if you understand that I reproach the mistake, I have no words to tell you. [/ QUOTE]

Sorry, I understood it, maybe you said something different, but when the thoughts are written down, you cannot reflect exactly. My goal is definitely not to create polemics or to tell our thoughts to each other.
08.05.2020 20:38 # 6
baybaba
The president is currently the leader of the ruling party, responsible for the party's practices.

a person, first step on my feet, victimize thousands of people, then be a hero,

how beautiful istanbul?
08.05.2020 20:38 # 7
KILIC
[QUOTE = baybaba] President is currently the leader of the ruling party, responsible for the party's practices

a person, first step on my feet, victimize thousands of people, then be a hero,

how beautiful istanbul?
[/ QUOTE]

We don't do politics here, hodja. Whether the ruling party or opposition parties or the other party whose assembly is not certain is doing something for the people, be halal. It is profitable if the damage is returned from. Now tomorrow the next day, I hope that they will take the gas diesel event and lower the prices.
08.05.2020 20:38 # 8
Oktkor
It's not a matter of politics. Right wrong. It's a matter of stupid people. It is said that there are window films in 5 million vehicles. You put a ban on Wednesday, you start writing a penalty on Friday. Where is this good faith? Let's say you did this. Then you will give it time so that people can handle it. What is the ambush after two days and writing 400 lira for people? Are these people collecting money from the tree?

You offer justification for security, but you cannot do anything in closed cases, coatings, or original colored glasses. What the law says must be logical. The reason is that the glass is black, so it does not show inside the vehicle. How this is done cannot be an issue for the law. Both are black in the conclusion. Then you're doing it wrong. Something obviously.

Thousands of people dismantled it was banned. Some did not disassemble. Is it always punished to comply with the law in this country? They also did it because these people were released.

You are the state. There are millions of employees on the subject. Only the president has 38 chief advisors. Is it that easy? Did we fix it wrong? Not. It is wrong to look at it as wrong. I do not find sincere process.

08.05.2020 20:38 # 9
KILIC
[QUOTE = Oktkor] It's not a matter of politics. Right wrong. It's a matter of stupid people. It is said that there are window films in 5 million vehicles. You put a ban on Wednesday, you start writing a penalty on Friday. Where is this good faith? Let's say you did this. Then you will give it time so that people can handle it. What is the ambush after two days and writing 400 lira for people? Are these people collecting money from the tree?

You offer justification for security, but you cannot do anything in closed cases, coatings, or original colored glasses. What the law says must be logical. The reason is that the glass is black, so it does not show inside the vehicle. How this is done cannot be an issue for the law. Both are black in the conclusion. Then you're doing it wrong. Something obviously.

Thousands of people dismantled it was banned. Some did not disassemble. Is it always punished to comply with the law in this country? They also did it because these people were released.

You are the state. There are millions of employees on the subject. Only the president has 38 chief advisors. Is it that easy? Did we fix it wrong? Not. It is wrong to look at it as wrong. I do not find sincere process.

[/ QUOTE]

You're absolutely right, even the Big state's messing with the movie in the stranger's car. The only problem we have left is the color of the vehicles that citizens need in the country, where we have paid about 20% of the car tax per year. However, they made mistakes, they accepted this, but I accept it, but I have perceived that it is written that they have returned from the mistake. Anyway, I am pleased with the fact that they corrected the mistake they made, but I respect your leave may be higher. I wish we could get rid of these diesel prices.
08.05.2020 20:38 # 10
maximusti
at my point of being angry, the nation is so suicidal. Just like in MTV, they said that we will make a 40% raise first, then they reduced it to 25%. The people applauded.

They said that they would be released first in the movie, a world has gone and a movie was made,
Then they said it was banned, some were punished, some were taken back, some were not examined.
now they will be clarifying again, during this time the nation's money has gone as much as the world.

In my hometown Elbistan, the area was in front of the traffic, they were writing a punishment and getting the movies removed, there were three window filming places right next to the building of the regional traffic. that is, something that is forbidden, se-practice, obedience, export, etc. must be completely forbidden. In my opinion, if there is a security reason, there are blackened glasses, curtain glasses in the original, they pose a security threat. so banning movies is not the solution.
In my opinion, this is not a solution to security, but to swipe the nation.
Now, the price of fuel is made constantly, someone is out, we do not do the system is automatic, he said, tomorrow someday the cb will come out again, correct it, again the nation will applaud ..
whatever happens to us again ..
08.05.2020 20:38 # 11
Popomundo
In short, a good cop, bad cop, tonight at 5 diesel tl yi will see to topple the figures seen in the history of the people who burned my agent and he still got 25 cents in turkey this :)
08.05.2020 20:38 # 12
pusutr
Exactly good cop, bad cop.
Who knows what's going on in the background while folks are busy with hikes or something.
On the other hand, we are in such an age that it is so full that people started to make politics in every platform in every environment in order to make their voices heard, and we started. 10-year-olds speak politics now.
In addition, people who do not make politics are doomed to be run by more ignorant people.
08.05.2020 20:38 # 13
KILIC
Well, we will never know what is freezing in the background even if we do not get up with the hike. We will not be aware of all the dirt that froze after that until what time the ice is gone.
08.05.2020 20:38 # 14
Karacocuk24
Brother, just like you have been for years, just like you leave the people needing the pasta, then pasta pasta, the farmer, live long, the nation is full of these jobs.
Karacocuk24 2017-11-10 21:13:34
08.05.2020 20:38 # 15
x571
long live my sultan
08.05.2020 20:38 # 16
samet206
Automobile users were reacting to the window film ban, everyone's common desire was that it should be free to a certain number. Even if there is an arrangement right now, those who are number 3 continue to be forbidden and serious defects in the same way, so that they do not interfere with only the light tone and the original ones. This is the general expectation for users.
08.05.2020 20:38 # 17
runiy06
Hometown was like a movie when I know the movies in the cars :)
08.05.2020 20:38 # 18
Oktkor
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] [QUOTE = Oktkor] It's not a matter of politics. Right wrong. It's a matter of stupid people. It is said that there are window films in 5 million vehicles. You put a ban on Wednesday, you start writing a penalty on Friday. Where is this good faith? Let's say you did this. Then you will give it time so that people can handle it. What is the ambush after two days and writing 400 lira for people? Are these people collecting money from the tree?

[/ QUOTE]

You're absolutely right, even the Big state's messing with the movie in the stranger's car. The only problem we have left is the color of the vehicles that citizens need in the country, where we have paid about 20% of the car tax per year. However, they made mistakes, they accepted this, but I accept it, but I have perceived that it is written that they have returned from the mistake. Anyway, I am pleased with the fact that they corrected the mistake they made, but I respect your leave may be higher. I wish we could get rid of these diesel prices.
[/ QUOTE]

No, I do not see it as a crime to return from mistakes. I think it is already a planned situation that you know, not as a failure. :)

Well, do not expect any discount after this time.

We have been selling for 10 years, they are constantly selling hot money, the country is returning.

One of the reasons for the Ottoman collapse was the oppression of the people under heavy taxes. If we get the people's visual era for us "we are very much hi i UymUşUz or see birds of ours given by this new tax Turkiyelis" they say.

I sell the car to the summer. 1.6 diesel if any. 2009 407.

I can't calculate how much it burns. I fill the tank, I go for 2 weeks, I go to refill, 20 kurus hike is coming. :) no accident, little scratch, there is a paint mixed Let those who are interested find me in the summer. :)
08.05.2020 20:38 # 19
pusutr
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] Well, we will never know what is freezing in the background even if we do not come up with a raise. Why won't we know about all the dirt that froze after that until the ice is over?

Smart people listen to the voice of the people.
Ignorant people only listen to their voices.
And this issue is prolonged.
08.05.2020 20:38 # 20
tired06
we made money, we made the movie, we gave money, we removed the movie
now they have handled the event, it will be corrected wrong and what if i am corrected i will give money again and let me have a movie
happening to the citizen
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”