Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Erasable.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:48 # 1
Lion46
It can be deleted. Lion46 2012-12-12 02:51:34
08.05.2020 16:48 # 2
pug61
brother, first of all, determine exactly where the sound is coming from, guess I guess the sound artyo problem might be there when the vehicle was loaded to the compressor or my axle ball was scattered when it came to 70-80 and it started to roar when it wasted
08.05.2020 16:48 # 3
drakman

How many kilometers is the vehicle? & Nbsp; The problems are more about how the driver drives the car than it is chronic. Usually such problems arise in aggressive uses. For example, does this buzzing cause the vehicle to lose power? or just disturbing them as sound, which may be important. It is useful to show the service or a knowledgeable industrial master & nbsp;. Whatever we say here may be insufficient, my friend.

08.05.2020 16:48 # 4
toga406
I think this voice should never be an important voice
08.05.2020 16:48 # 5
Lion46
[QUOTE = drakman]

How many kilometers is the vehicle? & Nbsp; The problems are about how the driver drives the vehicle rather than being chronic. Usually such problems arise in aggressive uses. For example, does this buzzing cause the vehicle to lose power? or just disturbing them as sound, which may be important. It is useful to show the service or a knowledgeable industrial master & nbsp;. Whatever we say from here, my friend may be inadequate. , went to the test but could not find where this buzz came from, we could only identify the side from which the sound came from, the sound coming from the left front.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”