Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

engine wash aid

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:15 # 1
escape82
friends good day I am thinking of washing the engine part of my 206 xs car, what would you suggest me to do?
08.05.2020 18:15 # 2
Bugra
Nobody recommends washing the engine with water. There are engine cleaning sprays rather than washing, it is better to wring them with it and then wipe them with a cloth.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = Buğra] nobody recommends washing the motor with water. There are engine cleaning sprays rather than washing, it is better to wipe with it and then wipe it with cloth. [/ QUOTE]

Exactly, I don't even need to delete it.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 4
herry
I recommend you to insulate and insulate the brain, or you will get big work for the press. the most beautiful one is a parking garage, there is an engine cleaning spray puskurt delete
08.05.2020 18:15 # 5
herry
By the way, there were so many unconscious places, so I was washing him, he was washing the brain with pressurized water in a washer, but the engine had an open air filter and the mushroom was soaked. In the first run all water was drawn into the engine. probably the friend was crying. unconscious washers very careful
08.05.2020 18:15 # 6
Alicilik
If the vehicle is original (that is, if there is no change in the engine assembly)

-Engine brain
-Engine brain fuse box
-Accumulator
Isolate such parts with something like a cloth or towel. Firstly, spray the engine cleaning liquid extensively (it may damage the paint if it does not come to the outer frame of the vehicle). Remove the dirt thoroughly with the help of a brush.

Then throw the foam.

The foam will penetrate everywhere for 4-5 minutes. Then, clean the pressure with a pressure washer gun by decreasing its pressure.

Water, you will see that a little more axle is greasy below.

Wipe the sensors and metallic parts of the motor with cloth. Run the engine for 15 minutes.

Afterwards, if you want, you can use polishing liquids for protective purposes, but I do not recommend it, it both keeps dust and creates a layer and then makes an ugly look. Reviews
08.05.2020 18:15 # 7
DreamTeather
Sa, & nbsp; 2005 model I bought 307. The engine was in a very bad condition. I wanted to wash insurance etc. in the forum. It was isolated. I could not trust the outside. I went to the service. I had a few operations, I asked them to wash the engine. The men washed with foam and water without any operation. Or my risky sections are closed :) or I'm lucky.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 8
Serkan
Hopefully it won't cause any trouble in the coming days, engine washing is not generally recommended, cleaning with special clean sprays is more risk-free.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 9
samet206
I do not recommend washing the engine, because the system can be done in vehicles with a low level of non-brain electron systems, maybe a certain number of places can be preserved. If you want the engine section to be clean without further ado, I am the only attitude of me, the arexons engine cleaner provides a very nice result. Get a clean engine, that's all. You can use a long-handled soft paint brush and dust-free microfibre cloth during operations.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 10
herry
[QUOTE = samet206] I do not recommend washing the motor, because the system may be done by protecting some places in the vehicles with little or no electronical systems. gone, it hurts for me anyway if you want the engine section to be clean without further adoration, I am the only one of you, the arexons engine cleaner provides a very nice result. and wipe it all again, as a result, you get a clean engine.You can use a long-handled soft paint brush and dust-free microfibre cloth during the operations.
[/ QUOTE]

exactly agree. I tried the spray. this arexons engine cleaner was the best. No need to wash, as samet says, wait often wipe. There is no harm. makes the view zero engine.

"Clap"
08.05.2020 18:15 # 11
KILIC
For years, I wash the engine in the same washer at least once every 4 months. I have not had the slightest problem yet. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 18:15 # 12
kuscu38
[QUOTE = Buğra] nobody recommends washing the motor with water. There are engine cleaning sprays rather than washing, it is better to wipe with it and then wipe it with cloth. [/ QUOTE]

just like I agree to buğra, get a balata spray, 5 lira, 2 balata spray, 1 liter of diesel oil, make oily places clean with a lining spray, put the diesel glass in the glass wipe slips or something, be sure to wipe the diesel well in plastic parts, be sure. I have witnessed that many people have problems in this forum after washing.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 13
by_cuneyt
I think this picture will help you squeeze the engine cleaner everywhere you clean it when the engine is cold and wait 5 minutes after the spinning process ends.When the dirt starts to flow, if you have sprayed with air, if not, start wiping with a damp cloth personally, I recommend the air with air, reaching the places you cannot reach.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 14
kuscu38
Good health, good health.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 15
herry
Clap clean
08.05.2020 18:15 # 16
Serkan
Good health Brother, nice.
08.05.2020 18:15 # 17
Burak
I had washed it in the end, did they get 90 TL for golf. I couldn't see anything they did, they squeezed the foam into the engine like a normal car wash, then rinsed with pressurized water and wiped it.

Cüneyt brother, maşallah, immaculate, good health
08.05.2020 18:15 # 18
by_cuneyt
Thank you brothers ... I try to do my best whenever I have the opportunity ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”