Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

engine warning lamp !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:02 # 1
Guests

Hello everyone.When my car's engine warning light turns on, my friends do not turn on again when they extinguish in the service, but especially when the ramp is going up, it protects the engine from time to time, it went out by itself but it did not go out lately recently, I am waiting for your help.

08.05.2020 14:02 # 2
hasimayaz
Hundreds of reasons can be listed. What is the failure of the computer?
08.05.2020 14:02 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] Hundreds of reasons can be listed .. What is the failure of the computer? [/ QUOTE]
I don't know exactly what it fell on the computer, but I guess I didn't show it because of the reason why I have written a few turbo-related sockets and I will write them on Saturday, hopefully.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 4
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = ozgurkale] [QUOTE = hasimayaz] Hundreds of reasons can be listed. What is the failure of the computer? [/ QUOTE]
I don't know exactly what it fell on the computer, but I guess I didn't show it because of the reason why I have written a few turbo-related sockets and I will write them on Saturday, hopefully.
[/ QUOTE]
Air flow meter failure drops to the computer. it may also be from dirty fuel. Have you renewed and tried your fuel?
08.05.2020 14:02 # 5
Guests
[
Air flow meter failure drops to the computer. it may also be from dirty fuel. Have you renewed and tried your fuel?
[/ QUOTE]
I do not know if I fall on the computer, but if my master is not from him, there is a socket on the back of the air filter.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 6
pugcu
For some reason it's happening in diesel
08.05.2020 14:02 # 7
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = ozgurkal A] [
[/ QUOTE]
I do not know if I fall on the computer, but if my master is not from him, there is a socket on the back of the air filter.
[/ QUOTE]
I am an HDI user and I use Euro diesel fuel constantly and encounter the same problem at least twice a year. When I run out of fuel and replace my tank with new fuel, my problem goes right away.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 8
Guests
friends, I just joined you, the demotor lanba is burning and it doesn't show any malfunction in the computer.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 9
muratermis
Friends, I have 206 diesel vehicles in 170 thousand. I can say that this engine fault light flashes regularly on me as well. When I took him to the service, the master was not surprised and said that this km could be in the car. As a recommendation they said injector and pump revision. In fact, if they know how to read faults, there will be no such problems, many things actually write there.
Which situations are on the fault light;
1. Sometimes when braking downhill while going downhill
2. Sometimes when taking off in the light
3. Sometimes I do not react, even though I press the accelerator first, a slight tremor at idle, and eventually the tremor increases and the car stops.

08.05.2020 14:02 # 10
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = muratermis] Friends I have 206 diesel vehicles in 170 thousand. I can say that this engine fault light flashes regularly on me as well. When I took him to the service, the master was not surprised and said that this km could be in the car. As a recommendation they said injector and pump revision. In fact, if they know how to read faults, there will be no such problems, many things actually write there.
Which situations are on the fault light;
1. Sometimes when braking downhill while going downhill
2. Sometimes when taking off in the light
3. Sometimes I do not react, even though I press the accelerator first, a slight tremor at idle, and eventually the tremor increases and the car stops.

[/ QUOTE]
There is a small, protected grille on the bottom right of the vehicle. This diesel cooler can be easily seen when leaning. Can we check if there is a crush? When was the last time you changed the diesel filter? If you changed it in the last 30.000 km, did you use the original? aftermarket filters cause air to air.
A general maintenance is good after looking at the exact errors on the computer.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 11
Rebellious
I Know That It Is Relevant To The Place Where You Buy Gasoline. It Can Help If You Change The Company ...
08.05.2020 14:02 # 12
muratermis
thank you for your help. I will consider your warnings.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 13
Onur
anyway I regret taking it from po any problem I always knew
08.05.2020 14:02 # 14
Guests
opet opet opet or total total total
08.05.2020 14:02 # 15
deniz_206
I think friends opet or total.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”