Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine Temperature

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:54 # 1
logic3170
Hello, the other day, I had to go for a long road with a curved ramp with the peugeot 206 for a long time, I used 1 and 2 gear, and when I looked at the engine temperature, it was over 90. What is the maximum value for engine temperature 206? what to do in such cases? thanks for your interest already ..
08.05.2020 16:54 # 2
Serkan
When I asked the service, the fan turns on at 100 degrees and said that it is normal to run at 100 degrees.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 3
nkre51
For peugeot, it is normal and
1st and 2nd. If you go in gear, it will pass 90 again. div>
if the pointer does not turn red, there is no problem
08.05.2020 16:54 # 4
dukenukem82
And the gasket of the water tank cover & nbsp; I was going to burn the last engine, the person I went to the guesthouse warned me that your car had a water leak. I put 1 lt yesterday, I said there is nothing. We opened the bonnet, and I saw that it was 1.5 lt. At dusk, I did not know the water and went 10 km forward. When I came in front of the house, I noticed that he was throwing water again. My first job in the morning was to look at my car. But not air, he was throwing water out of the lid. As the water expanded as it got hotter, it was thrown from the lid. I went and bought a cover for 10 TL. If we put the engine without water, I guess it had up to 2000 TL :)
08.05.2020 16:54 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = dukenukem82] I was going to burn the engine, the gasket of the water tank cover & nbsp; finished. I put 1 lt yesterday, I said there is nothing. We opened the bonnet, and I saw that it was 1.5 lt. At dusk, I did not know the water and went 10 km forward. When I came in front of the house, I noticed that he was throwing water again. My first job in the morning was to look at my car. But not air, he was throwing water out of the lid. As the water expanded as it got hotter, it was thrown from the lid. I went and bought a cover for 10 TL. If we put the engine without water, I guess it had way up to 2000 TL.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 6
dukenukem82
I leave it at a border close to the lid. & Nbsp; It has to change in its water, actually it was like muddy water waiting to wait. That's why I can't see that line. Let me put money in my hand and I will buy pure water and renew its water.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 7
koliva
[QUOTE = dukenukem82] I leave it at a border close to the lid. & Nbsp; It has to change in its water, actually it was like muddy water waiting to wait. That's why I can't see that line. Let me get money in my hand, we are antifreeze and I will buy pure water and renew its water.
[/ QUOTE]

You are filling too much. Since the system is a closed system, the water expands as it gets hot. It is the only place for it to expand. That cabin name is already an expansion vessel. When you fill it up to the mouth, there is no room to expand and throws poorness "Smile"

Check the level when the engine is cold and get somewhere in the middle.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 8
dukenukem82
I say, hmm, why did they give this name: D Thanks for the information, koliva. I learn something new everyday.
08.05.2020 16:54 # 9
yigiteroglu
While traveling to Alanya, I had the same problems in Akseki in the Taurus Mountains. The temptation endures 100e, but as peers say, this is not a problem with pejos. Peace of mind, but of course there is no problem. Also, I do not know how I caught your attention, but when you leave the vehicle in the downhill gear, the temperature falls back to the 70s and I like it very much. There will be no problem when you drive the vehicle in a controlled manner. Our vehicles heat up faster and burn less than other vehicles. Best regards.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”