Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine start-up

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:43 # 1
baya1994
Hello friends since I got 206 1.4 hdi there is a problem
1. the car is running very late, I start mars for 10 seconds, it works, and of course throws black smoke from behind, then that smoke stops. In the first run, let me walk around at night, and then I pressed again. Is there a chance that Aku has lost his life a little

2. Since I bought it, the spark plug light did not light up. Once it was lit, the battery was finished, the transmission was burned out. They said that I have shown insurance because of this.

3. If the diesel filter has changed, you think that this problem is as if diesel oil does not eat from it.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 2
baya1994
up
08.05.2020 19:43 # 3
Omer_mydnc
Hello.I also had a problem close to that. I changed it for 1 month before the battery was completely finished. Afterwards, I was holding the starter pressed and working 2-3 seconds later. It may be over after I change it. I hope there will be no problem.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 4
byildiz
Hi
we solved such a problem, my own car is working hard in the first run bass bass it works the last one we started the cheapest one does diesel air first hose set 150 TL check the price of the parts. 1300 brothers get well soon
08.05.2020 19:43 # 5
byildiz
On the ramp, you can do it through the diesel filter. If your car is taking off, it looks like an arrow or does it have a semi clutch if you do it.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 6
baya1994
Banamisin does not say that it is directly on the ramps, but for some reason it works hard in the morning, but the engine is running or the battery is running directly. I said let's work a little while ago, the battery is over again.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 7
byildiz
Mine was recovering after the first run.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 8
baya1994
Every 2 days, I either try to help or transfer and transfer. At first, it gets harder then it comes alive. I stop after 5 minutes.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 9
Htc
Yesterday some of our vehicles did not work in the same way in the second run. Pressing, the LPG lights were going on but it was not working, gasoline seemed to be exhausted. In the third attempt, when the flan held 10 seconds, he took the mars. He did this twice, other works were smooth. Is there 500 km for 10 thousand maintenance, could he be doing it? The vehicle is automatic. I am also supported by the filter, so the vehicle has been examined yesterday.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 10
akundakci
I have the same problem in my vehicle for 2 years. I have a certain zero battery, which I did not do from the battery. It still takes 10 seconds, maybe more time in the first starter. I asked the masters.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 11
vosvosmania
The first operation in diesel vehicles is different from that of gasoline vehicles. It performs the first start in gasoline through ignition, it compresses and blasts it in diesel. In other words, the first starter problems of the gasoline and diesel vehicle in the morning may be due to different reasons. In the diesel vehicle, if you are sure that the starter turns the crank healthy, you should check the fuel system. Let's assume that the fuel system, like cillop, may have had electrical failures then. Modern vehicles work with 50 thousand sensors. You burned if someone sent the wrong signal to the ECU. You will burn the car. Crank and camshaft sensors that need to be started first. As you can guess from the name of the crank sensor, by determining the position of the crankshaft, which cylinder suction, compression etc. determines what he does. Accordingly, the injectors send fuel to the suction cylinder. Let's say the sensor is faulty. It starts, fuel comes, but you can't start it. Even if it works, it will either stop immediately or not work properly. The bottom line is: If you own one of the HDIs produced by the PSA group, don't worry about your vehicle running late. Thank goodness if it works. :) As a Partner 2.0 HDI owner, I say. A little and a half I do repair work, whatever I did, 10 seconds in the first starter. PSA tools not working under. That means they did it. I accept him with his mistakes.

- It is easier if the vehicle is gasoline. First check if the spark plug ignites. To do this, remove the spark plug pipes one by one and see if they make a spark jump. If there is a spark, the problem is caused by the fuel system. Rollover sensor etc. in old Peugeot. There is a button with names like. Pay attention to it. If it did, you can't run it in life. Gasoline vehicle malfunctions are always lovable than diesel. You will not get lost between pump, pressure sensor, injector, injector slab etc.

08.05.2020 19:43 # 12
vosvosmania
Let me add by the way. I have not yet found the master who understands well from the PSA group, will sit down and discuss it with you, and let you question what you know. Another does not like the path of one master. Then I realize that by reading English, both of them know it wrong. Something strange. They solve problems by trial and error method. For example, what is the most suitable oil for Peugeot vehicles, you will get 500 different answers. Even anyone who thinks that the particle filter and the diesel filter are the same. I think the strongest is the service personnel trained from Peugeot. However, their prices are known. I know I will come across a good master somewhere. Both affordable, clean labor, researcher etc. The shop is also immaculate. Ahhh ahhh. :)
Vesselam ecmain ...
08.05.2020 19:43 # 13
baya1994
After getting a car in the car, there is neither a problem with ronlant nor the accumulation goes like an arrow. I'm throwing unburned fuel, I probably say out of the room filter but I don't know
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”