Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine sound from the speaker

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:12 # 1
Suikastci18
Hello there,

Engine sound comes from the speaker from time to time. It is 1 day, not 1 day etc.

When I passed the bad road one day when the sound came, the sound of knock came from the speaker and then the engine sound stopped. This time it did not improve when I passed the rough road when the engine sound came.

I checked the cables, but I did not see a problem.

I also changed it because the vehicle's battery was exhausted. Aux was canceled on the tape after the battery was replaced.

Thanks for your help.

My vehicle;

pıoneer mosfet 50wx4 tape
Soundmax amp and subwoofer

There.

Suikastci18 2019-04-09 23:42:13
08.05.2020 21:12 # 2
emrahsen55
Master, I heard something like this for the first time, but I have seen the sound proportional to the car's gas from the speaker before, the car was taking the chassis from the tape, it was a very old experience for me, it may be the same in your case ..
08.05.2020 21:12 # 3
sonerkyl
just like there are problems with the chassis connections.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 4
AydinBeyol
it happened to a friend of mine, he changed the amplifier and it improved. Check the amp connections, especially cables or look for an electrician
08.05.2020 21:12 # 5
Suikastci18
Thanks

08.05.2020 21:12 # 6
barishrocker
A variety of reasons are generally related to assembly. If there is a deck converter it may be related to it. The amp may be defective. Pioneer tapes can be insured. Usually it happens when the signal cable and the amp power cable are passed side by side. The place where you bought the chassis is important, it should be good chassis. Cable quality also affects. These are the things that come to my mind.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 7
maximusti
Does the battery going to the amplifier go from the same place as the cable?
08.05.2020 21:12 # 8
Suikastci18
[QUOTE = maximusti] Does the battery going to the amplifier of the RCA go from the same place as the cable?
[/ QUOTE]

as far as i can see they all come from the same place. Suikastci18 2019-04-15 00:38:10
08.05.2020 21:12 # 9
barishrocker
[QUOTE = barishrocker] A variety of causes are generally related to assembly. If there is a deck converter it may be related to it. The amp may be defective. Pioneer tapes can be insured. Usually it happens when the signal cable and the amp power cable are passed side by side. The place where you bought the chassis is important, it should be good chassis. Cable quality also affects. That's what I can think of. [/ QUOTE]
You should check these
08.05.2020 21:12 # 10
maximusti
[QUOTE = Suikastci18]
[QUOTE = maximusti] Does the battery going to the amplifier of the RCA go from the same place as the cable?
[/ QUOTE]

as far as i can see they all come from the same place. [/ QUOTE]

you have to separate them,
battery cable on the left, (since the battery is on the left)
rca cables from the right,
The cables coming from the amplifier to the speaker can pass from the same place with the battery cable.
08.05.2020 21:12 # 11
Mtepe
I have the same problem, I ignore it now
08.05.2020 21:12 # 12
Suikastci18
[QUOTE = I maximus] [QUOTE = Suikastci18]
[/ QUOTE]

as far as i can see they all come from the same place. [/ QUOTE]

you have to separate them,
battery cable on the left, (since the battery is on the left)
rca cables from the right,
The cables coming from the amplifier to the speaker can pass from the same place with the battery cable.
[/ QUOTE]

I will try.

What I don't understand is that the sound of the engine doesn't keep coming, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Could there be a problem with the devices?
08.05.2020 21:12 # 13
samet206
If there is no problem in the devices, this problem may occur because the chassis connection is weak or the power and audio cables go together on the same line.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”