Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine sound

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:50 # 1
ozaannn
Friends in 206 right on the right side of the engine brain, I can not tell you that the engine is coming from the engine ear, my mechanic said that I do not change the liquid, 2 days when the grease gets tired, but I did not get in the inside of the bite in the bidet, I was wondering if I had to remove it and make sure that I had the oil in my head. A long name between us? I asked for a bidet piece, he said 65 lira, but we always give it to 25 lira, he said, buy it for 25 lira.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 2
ozaannn
Doesn't anyone know
Friends
08.05.2020 16:50 # 3
koliva
There is no oil in the motor ear. It's just a plastic piece.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 4
metin
[QUOTE = koliva] There is no oil in the motor ear. It's just a plastic piece.

[/ QUOTE]

I couldn't understand the sound making thing. If the ear I know is faulty, the engine would swing too much. It has a rubber material inside it, & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:50 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = text]
I couldn't understand the sound-making thing. If the ear I know is faulty, the engine would swing too much. There is a rubber material in it, & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

The crack that I don't understand says that the motor brain comes from there and says the motor ear. Okay there is a motor ear, but somewhere below. Does it mean another track "C
08.05.2020 16:50 # 6
ozaannn
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = text]
I couldn't understand the sound making event. If the ear I know is faulty, the engine would swing too much. There is a rubber material in it, & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

The crack that I don't understand says that the motor brain comes from there and says the motor ear. Okay there is a motor ear, but somewhere below. Does it mean another track "C
[/ QUOTE] < br>
I had a hard time until I found the sound, I took the rim of the steering box, I ate the head in the service, it was not cut off officially, the sound was not disconnected, I did not cut everything you could think of, but in the end, the engine sound was greased, but I stopped the car again, it was 2 months passed. The sound was cut off again, I don't understand it, I don't understand how the motor ear sounds like that, but not from any other place. I squeezed more than 40 wd 40s, while cleaning the second time, the same way I squeezed wd 40 started to come again, I don't mind but the sound comes from there
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”