Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine Sound

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:49 # 1
yigiteroglu
Hello everyone, guys. I hear the engine sound of the vehicle in my signature nowadays. It also vibrates while waiting for the lights while the vehicle is running. There is even a sound coming from the glass because of the shaking. Idling is generally fixed at less than ten thousand. When I first start the engine, when I move to the d position and move forward, you hear the sound of the vehicle, or it sounds like a valve from the valve. The sound is cut off by itself within three seconds. When I gas the vehicle, the humming sound is heard while driving fast. These problems have been around for about two months, maybe more, but I have never caught my attention. Just a friend who got on my car for the first time said why the engine is shaking the car, show the engine. I wonder if there is a problem with gas adjustment at idle or the issue is related to the engine. I am sure that the sound of the door coming from the window is coming out of the dowel, but the sound of the engine makes me think. I request your urgent help.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 2
yigiteroglu
My vehicle is at 156,000 km. I showed my vehicle to the motor master in the morning. "No sound from the injectors is OK," he said. When the vehicle was in the P position and idle, he listened to the final gas and listened to the engine sound. The speed reaches 6000 quickly, and there is not the slightest problem. The sound of the engine whistling to the gas pressure is shortened when the engine is cold and the sound is cut when it gets hot, he said. When the situation really gets so hot, the sound stops. But I still want to act according to your comments. If you advise me to take it somewhere else, I'll take it.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 3
ismail ozdemir
I have that tremor in me, but there is no whistling or something, especially when I stop at the lights, while the gear is at d, there is not much trouble in the titry and p but n, but I did not show hic
08.05.2020 16:49 # 4
Guests
The reason for the flickering may be from the lpg setting.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 5
berk2309
When I say whistling sound, I will get my pressure on the gas & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:49 # 6
AydinBeyol
What is this whistling sound really takes over? gets better when the engine gets hot. The sound continues when you press the gas at idling.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 7
berk2309
friends, your vehicle is automatic, the sound is out, when you press the gas
08.05.2020 16:49 # 8
yigiteroglu
Yes, my teacher comes with the auto engine cold, there is no problem as much as I understand the sound of the whistle when the gas is pressed.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 9
berk2309
If I want something from you, then watch the engine warm up.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 10
yigiteroglu
OK, sir, I will try tomorrow. So what is the problem you say? Is there anything important? Does it cost anything?
08.05.2020 16:49 # 11
berk2309
Hodja sole, if the inside of the torque converter is dispersed, then the car will be pulled out afterwards, the duser will give me the power that I gave this name, and it gave me the power of pushing the pressure and pressure, I came to the press. I took it out of the car, I got it, I gave it to 300 liras.
08.05.2020 16:49 # 12
toga406
thank you for the information
08.05.2020 16:49 # 13
yigiteroglu
Unfortunately, I couldn't hear any sound.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”