Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine shake

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:42 # 1
luridline
Hello friends. I had a misfortune with my car last weekend. My timing belt is broken. We took the vehicle to the private service. I received it two days ago. But while idling, it makes a sweet swing back and forth. It's not a normal tremor. There is no change in the period.

Processes to the vehicle, Timing Set and circulation pump changed.
The top cap went to rectification.
Valves changed to set
Cylinder head seal and top cover gasket changed
Spark plugs changed
Oil and filters changed
Antifreeze was put.

I noticed the situation after I received the car. I asked the master again. He said if a thousand days do not improve, bring it. Is the situation normal? There is no problem in the performance of the car, on the contrary, I feel more relaxed. Relief can also be from oil filter spark plug replacement.

Car 206 1.4 Automatic
08.05.2020 20:42 # 2
sonerkyl
Firstly, get well soon. Since your vehicle is coming out of the new competition, it is a little bit like 1000 km and it will be necessary to adjust the valve again after 1000 km.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 3
luridline
Thank you. The master said that there is no need for re-adjustment, but I'll get on a bit and take it for control. I hope it gets better.
08.05.2020 20:42 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = luridline] Thank you. The master said that there is no need for re-adjustment, but I'll get on a bit and take it for control. I hope it gets better.
[/ QUOTE]

Do not look at the master brother, so the fitting time especially the valves have changed.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”