Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

engine renewal

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:53 # 1
koraykuzey
They said that the engine of my 206 diesel vehicle was over. Is there a master on the European side of I can do this job at an affordable price. I would be glad if you help
08.05.2020 20:53 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. Compression test was done on your vehicle.
08.05.2020 20:53 # 3
koraykuzey
Thank you. Well, nothing was done. I showed it to the 3 masters, they all said that the engine was blown. I don't understand much. How should I proceed with these works?
08.05.2020 20:53 # 4
sonerkyl
Indeed, many masters always start from blowing love. Burning fat in my brother's vehicle Is there. according to what the masters decide. In such cases, if there is no visible situation, compression test is done and according to this, it is decided whether to have a motor or not.
08.05.2020 20:53 # 5
onlycihan
all overhead motors
When you open the oil cap, you need to blow it out. If the steam is oily, there is a situation about the engine. You can understand this by holding a tissue paper there. but if it blows pure steam, then I had 4 diesel vehicles and this is the fifth one I got on. Have any other problems such as traction, fuel condition, fume extraction, engine oil, water reduction, check them first.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”