Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

engine removal collection 800 TL

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:35 # 1
michael_knight
Hello,

The engine block of my 2000 model 106 quicksilver was cracked, probably because it remained antifreeze in the cold. The water I added to the engine was running under it.

If I dismantle the entire engine, I would like 800 TL of labor. Then he would send the engine to a place that welded it (he called a place like metallogy) and said they would get 100-250 money from there.

800 TL to completely disassemble the engine. I agreed for workmanship but I wonder whether it is too expensive or a wolf. If all of them do not need to be disassembled, it will take 500 TL, if necessary, 800 TL.

Of course, it would suggest that I replace some parts while it was already dismantled. For example, timing belt, pads etc.

Do you think this is too much for this in Istanbul?
it seemed to me as a knowledgeable master who could properly collect the engine properly, look good)

08.05.2020 16:35 # 2
Cmoss06
The subject you are talking about is a completely important event, first of all, it is not easy to disassemble the motor.In this process, the most important factor is the master. I do not know the craftsmanship of the master, not every master is one. Every stout eats yogurt is different.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 3
cinecommentator
In this way, I recommend you to make a serious expense ... at your service ...
08.05.2020 16:35 # 4
Guests
Get well ... I think your master has expressed it, though I think be open to surprises .. I hope you do not upset lion .. I came to my friend last year. There were quite a few problems until it was loaded .. paid a sum of 1,500 TL in total .. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:35 # 5
aslan7333
800 TL is not an exaggerated figure, because it said for the whole engine. They do not want a price lower than 300-400 even for the top close hook change.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 6
djchaos
I think if it is going to be disassembled in the gearbox when I say the pad is a normal price, if you trust the master and if you know that you understand from this work, do not look at 3 to 5, but if you buy the parts from the sponsor of our site, you will tear the parts for both suitable and original parts

for contact

Şahin Peugeot
Original Spare Parts
0216 631 10 80
0216 631 18 12
0533 301 88 06
www.peugeotmarket.com

08.05.2020 16:35 # 7
michael_knight
Many thanks to everyone.
There is no service that I have been going to for a long time and I moved again after I moved. I hope I stay satisfied and go to the same place after that.

I have been to Şahin Peugeot once before. He had a very helpful and helpful friend. If the master takes me to the pieces, I will definitely try to buy it from there.

For example, the master timing belt is 130 liras. Sahin says 70 TL on Peugeot's web page. div> Reviews
http://www.peugeotmarket.com/106-14-trıger-setı,pr-174.html
Reviews < div> Reviews
Reviews
08.05.2020 16:35 # 8
Cmoss06
The original parts are really very affordable material prices at Şahin Peugeot.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 9
michael_knight
The master called. The engine had previously been hit by the bottom, so it was previously welded. Now the engine had to be completely dismantled and it was necessary to buy parts.
He said not to talk on the phone tomorrow. Come back tomorrow. >
I'm going to talk tomorrow, the fault is moving towards the 3,000 TL band. I want to learn the problem in more detail and ask you for reason.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 10
djchaos
[QUOTE = michael_knight] Thanks a lot to everyone.
There is no service I go to for a long break and because I bought a car again after I moved. I hope I stay satisfied and go to the same place after that.

I have been to Şahin Peugeot once before. He had a very helpful and helpful friend. If the master takes me to the pieces, I will definitely try to get it out of there. Sahin says 70 TL on Peugeot's website.
I wonder if this is the original, quality supplier industry, poor quality supplier industry?
What do you think I should prefer? div>
http://www.peugeotmarket.com/106-14-TRIGER-SETI,PR-174.html

[/ QUOTE]

original set of timers in the link I made a purchase of 800 TL master He was surprised when he saw the pieces. Are you sure that he kept them 800 TL? He said the piece here is at least 1100 1200 and it was all original. It is a blind place to shop, very helpful and very fast.
08.05.2020 16:35 # 11
djchaos
[QUOTE = Cmoss06]

Original piece Şahin is really very affordable material prices in Peugeot. No matter what the car is about, the original material is not replaced by anything. [/ QUOTE]

+ I always say, do not be 5 cents by calculating 3 cents
08.05.2020 16:35 # 12
sahin-peugeot

There is a campaign in the original Triger set so there is a price of 70 TL, the normal list price is 108 TL, the master said a little too much:) & nbsp; It has 35% discount, it comes to 70 TL, you should not doubt about its originality :)

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”