Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine oil seal

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:46 # 1
Mbiwa
My friends lost my motor oil seal feature. I bought a new gasket for 20 TL, and it took something like a master putty and it was closed. He said he wouldn't kidnap etc. Then when he put oil in the car, he missed the oil level too much. Since he said good, I did not have a problem with the level, but in time, he started to leak oil from the gasket. In the next care, what would you suggest for the gasket to stick well and not to leak oil?
08.05.2020 18:46 # 2
ahmed206
It is not good to put in excess oil, it increases the oil pressure in the car in vain, leaks from the seals from the seals for a while. For a while, my master had done so, after a while there were traces of oil under the car. It is not a big problem that it removes excess oil. But if it is constantly leaking, make sure that the master did not warn about it. Because generally, they all think of the same solution.
08.05.2020 18:46 # 3
TaZ
they put a liquid seal, let them apply to a certain genius, but everything is due to that much oil
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”