Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine oil level

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:04 # 1
fahrikem
Friends about 1 finger above the maximum oil level of my pejo 206 car, would it be harmful, how can I reduce the oil level on my own without opening the sump plug.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 2
koliva
[QUOTE = fahrikem] Friends about 1 finger above my engine oil level maximum line of my pejo 206, would it hurt how I can lower the oil level on my own without opening the sump plug. [/ QUOTE]

I don't think that much will have any side effects. You will know if it already has an effect. If there is too much oil, you will feel the engine shaking. If you want to buy extra oil, you must open the plug. You can loosen and flow, but you need to lift the vehicle Göz Kırpma
At worst, wipe off the oil in the lube, then dip, then wipe again. This way, until your arm is tired now Embarrassed
08.05.2020 15:04 # 3
ali oncu
I don't think it will be a problem
08.05.2020 15:04 # 4
Guests
Did you park the car on a flat surface at night, and make the oil in the morning without running the engine ???
or is it so high when the oil occurs ???
Because sometimes, when the vehicle is skewed, it can be seen more or less at the level due to sliding to one side. To see the oil camel correctly, it must be on the flat ground ...
08.05.2020 15:04 # 5
metin
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = fahriem] Friends pejo 206 How would I decrease the oil level on my own without opening the sump plug by myself. [/ QUOTE]

I don't think that much will have any side effects. You will know if it already has an effect. If there is too much oil, you will feel the engine shaking. If you want to buy extra oil, you must open the plug. You can loosen and flow, but you need to lift the vehicle Göz Kırpma
At worst, wipe off the oil in the lube, then dip, then wipe again. This way, until your arm is tired now Embarrassed
[/ QUOTE]
plug out, wipe out, wipe out, wipe even such oil: D
08.05.2020 15:04 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = fahrikem) Friends, how would I reduce my oil level without opening the sump plug by myself, about 1 finger above my engine oil level maximum line. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
plug out, wipe out, wipe out, wipe even such oil: D
[/ QUOTE]
hmmmm a different fantasy side :))) if you start the day when you open it will not hurt ??? The oil bar does not have tortured so much in your life :))))))))))))))
08.05.2020 15:04 # 7
fahrikem
Friends, I solved the case, I removed the sump bar from there, I pulled the air hose used in the aquariums outside the air hose for about 1 meter after I removed the crankcase, absorbed it, sucked the oil out of the hose and filled it into a bowl, poured it in about 500 ml for 2 hours.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 8
koliva
[QUOTE = fahrikem] Friends, I figured out the case, I removed the crankcase bar, then I took the air hose used in the aquariums in the aquariums about 1 meter after removing the crankcase, absorbed it, sucked the oil out of the hose and poured it into a bowl, poured it in about 500 ml for 2 hours. QUOTE]

I used a similar method to drain the steering fluid. I took one of the thin air hoses and connected one end to the oil chamber and the other end to the hose of the glass fissure part. Then I pumped out the oil. Naturally, it takes a little longer.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 9
metin
maşallah maşallah does not come to mind of the devil.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = fahrikem] Friends I figured out the case, I removed the sump stick from there, I pulled the air hose used in the external air motors in the aquariums after removing the crankcase about 1 meter, absorbed it, sucked the oil out of the hose and poured it into a bowl, poured it into 500 ml for 2 hours. No more [/ QUOTE] right now

I used a similar method to drain the steering fluid. I took one of the thin air hoses and connected one end to the oil chamber and the other end to the hose of the glass fissure part. Then I pumped out the oil. Naturally, it takes a little longer.
[/ QUOTE]
I agree with the text. this is a different opinion :))
But if I was, I would make a vacuum with my aquarium hose with my mouth and empty it into a container under the bumper ...
08.05.2020 15:04 # 11
cerci07
The simplest is to buy a maxi injector from the pharmacy like me. Sırıtma
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”