Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine oil lamp illumination :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:31 # 1
Ahmet_ach
Hello friends 2 days ago, the oil lamp burned in my car, (it was on the first start), it turned on for 20 seconds, then it turned off again. you will understand that after the engine warms up, it immediately goes out, there is no reduction in oil, there is no kacakta, some friends have said that the oil filter may be clogged.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 2
Barut
First, replace the oil filter with the original one, I had the same event.
08.05.2020 17:31 # 3
ahmet_bjk
If you run the vehicle on a sloping ground, the oil accumulates somewhere due to the slope and can burn the missing oil lamp, it will recover when it passes on the flat ground ...
08.05.2020 17:31 # 4
rockwaryumm
I did it in my car, but it was rainy, I connected it to the air two days when I pressed the first contact. The first irregularly worked malfunction lamp and oil lamp were lit then the gauges tachometer & nbsp; all of a sudden he went back and got better never again
08.05.2020 17:31 # 5
Ahmet_ach
[QUOTE = Ahmet_ach] Hello friends 2 days ago, the oil lamp burned in my car (when it was first started) it turned on 20 seconds later, it turned off again. the handbrake has gone out in the light, so the engine you will understand is going out immediately after the heat goes off, there is no reduction in the oil, there is no kacakta, I asked some friends, they said that the oil filter might be clogged. > In this forum, there is no one who understands these things, I suppose I answer my own question. Such an event would be beneficial for the friends who came to the press. Only when the oil was thickened in the sump in the room sump, the clotted oil burns for a short time when it gives a little gas and then it goes out. cast first role put magnetek 10/40 this oil did not fit so now it is mobile 10/60 I realized it was noticed 106 quik is recommended to owners thinner oil created more performance ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”