Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

engine oil color in diesel vehicles (black)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:32 # 1
Bugra
friends, I researched this topic in our forum, but could not find it. Why is the color of engine oil turning black in diesel vehicles that I want to ask you?
I will change the oil of my bidet vehicle soon 206 1.4 hdi, what are the oil brands you use?
ii forums ..
08.05.2020 16:32 # 2
KenBlockJR
It is normal for the diesel to darken immediately.

The oil put in the services is a total quartz 10/40. 5/40 is my suggestion ...
08.05.2020 16:32 # 3
Bugra
I have been wondering why I am a diesel user for a long time because it turns black immediately. Although it is an old model, its color is steady even after long km.
08.05.2020 16:32 # 4
yavuz25
[QUOTE = bugrature] I have been wondering why I am a diesel user for a long time, why it turns black immediately. Although it is an old model, its color is steady even after long km.
I think castrol has proven itself in this regard.
[/ QUOTE]

is a normal situation in diesel. the oil of the car is golden yellow but don't expect diesel. No problem. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:32 # 5
SAVAS
black indicates that the engine is working properly. the main problem is that the color remains the same after the oil change
08.05.2020 16:32 # 6
yavuz25
Why does the engine oil appear dirty and darkened? < / font> & nbsp;

One of the duties of engine oil is cleaning. A quality engine oil distributes the soot parts formed in the engine by means of the dispenser and detergent additives it contains, and prevents it from sticking to metal surfaces. It also cleans those that adhere to metal surfaces with detergent. Therefore, engine oil gets dirty. So the engine oil that looks dirty means & nbsp; does its job well.
& nbsp;

For more details; & nbsp;
http://www.castrol.com/castrol/faq.do?categoryId=73024007&contentId=6008642¤tPage=1 & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:32 # 7
toga406
make zero changes in diesel, it becomes black again. I even cleaned the remainder with additives. I put zero oil again the same. no problem, master said he said black is normal
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”