Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine Oil Addition

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:53 # 1
Mehach
Please excuse my ignorance with a few questions Göz Kırpma My vehicle is running out of oil due to a pipe problem. They told me to check in from time to time until I had it done. Let us say until I take it to the authorized service and replace the problematic part, what should I do with reduced fat? I am the second owner of the vehicle and I read that the oil of the same type can be added in a place where I do not know which oil has been used before. Is there anything like that? What should I do in this situation, and how much should the addition be? Can I add if the engine is hot? Also, how soon should the oil change be made? I will be very happy if you help .. Embarrassed
08.05.2020 15:53 # 2
metin

you can add the same oil. at least you will prevent the oil from draining completely and the engine from malfunctioning.

you can understand the amount of oil by looking at the level line on the dipstick. there are two lines at the end of the bar. the oil level will be between the two, that is, not below or above the upper.
You should change the oil when the engine is cold. During this time, you can control your level more easily as the oil is filtered on the card.
oil change changes according to the feature of the oil. some oils change every 10,000 km and some every 15,000 km. I guess there are those who have a life of 20,000 km in new oils.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 3
Mehach
When I say from the same oil, I do not know the brand of the previous oil, which is currently available. Do you have a brand suggestion? There are also confusing varieties like synthetic etc. Shocked Which one should I choose?
08.05.2020 15:53 # 4
metin
If you don't know the old oil then the job changes. Our cem brother named cecoli user is more experienced in this regard and will show the right way.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 5
MemoTech
If you have a card with the maintenance mileage of your vehicle, even if it is not a brand, for example; the oil changed to a note of 10-40 drops. I don't think the brand is very important. You can complete the missing part with an oil with the same properties and viscosity.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 6
Mehach
It says 10140 in the type of oil Shocked What does this mean, what kind of oil should I buy?
08.05.2020 15:53 # 7
Guests
You will buy 10-40 gasoline engine oil. Try to park the vehicle in the oil or something. Try to park the vehicle flat in the morning, check it in the morning.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 8
Mehach
Thank you for the information you provided. How much should I add?
08.05.2020 15:53 # 9
Guests
Put it small and wait a few minutes and then check the stick. There is a jagged part at the end of the stick.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 10
Mehach
The authorized service in Antalya has cost 500 TL. Do you think there is an urgency for this problem or how can I get it to a private service in Isparta?
08.05.2020 15:53 # 11
Guests
I don't think it will be a problem unless the oil runs out, but it doesn't matter if the hole is opened and empty all of them depending on where it is avoided, but I think it is not worth risking anyway.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 12
Mehach
Unfortunately, I do not know, in order to see the pipe that the cylinder had to be removed, I obviously do not have much information about the inside of the hood, except for general information. Ouch Thank you for the information you provided ..
08.05.2020 15:53 # 13
metin
[QUOTE = Mehach] The authorized service in Antalya cost 500 TL, do you think there is an urgency for this problem or how can I get it to a private service in Isparta? [/ QUOTE]
What cost did the service cost 500 TL?
Learn those parts of the hawk peugeot, buy it originally at an affordable price.
fat leak serious work i think postpone
08.05.2020 15:53 # 14
Guests
To see how they find the pipe that needs to be removed as the pipe that sees oil, I do not understand, because they do not seem to say that they do not remove it as soon as they get out of it. If I don't understand the day, I will change the starter motor and Allah will do it as he knows.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”