Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

engine mounting

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:55 # 1
zgr
Hello everyone ... how many are in the part 206, which is called the motor ear. As far as I understand this part, I think it provides the connection of the engine to the chassis. If I am wrong please fix it. the shuttle back (or lower said, I don't remember exactly) said the engine's ear should be replaced. Does this engine ear defective give noise to the cockpit? a scratchy sound comes out from the tape and air conditioner part especially in the gear shifts. can it cause this? thanks...
08.05.2020 16:55 # 2
koliva
The ear of the motor is 3. When it is deformed, the engine will be displaced when you load it on the gas. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:55 # 3
kirmizi306
It is not an expensive thing. I changed the engine ear 306, they bought 15 million for the piece, but I don't know how much they will get for labor.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 4
EErgul
Does it do anything other than sounding it in? & nbsp;
in my car, the first and second gears in the range of 2-3 thousand revolutions at once, if I do not press the clutch, the engine hits the car several times as a blunt. If I pull it too suddenly, it hits my foot harder than gas. so I press the clutch immediately. I think there is a gap in the axles but the biker needs to change the motor ear. Could it be related to the ear? if this ear acts as a suspension between the engine and the chassis, of course, but the possibility of a gap in the axles makes more sense to me
08.05.2020 16:55 # 5
GiTaRRa
makes my friend sound inside, growling, click, shake. div>
08.05.2020 16:55 # 6
yigiteroglu
There is no harm to the engine, but the sound is disturbing. The parts do not hold much in cheap labor anyway. Get well soon
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”