Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine modified by Peugeot

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:55 # 1
Hamzaurun
Hello friends.
The engine of my car was replaced by the original one by peugeot in 2015. The renovation inspection was made from TUVTURK and passed the inspection flawlessly, but the owner before me did not operate the new engine number on the license of the vehicle. It says the old engine number on the license of the vehicle. I have a vehicle inspection document from the vehicle inspection station, which says that the new engine number is written.
Now what should I do first?
Will the next examination cause a problem in this examination after 1 year?
What kind of a path should I follow if I have to operate this for registration?
And would it cost me a lot? the Hamzaur 2016-07-26 21:06:33
08.05.2020 19:55 # 2
ruhela
As far as I know, the bill for the new engine is requested, I guess you are settling the new license operation by paying a price of 150 200 TL. I do not know the exact details, but my close had a transaction like this.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 3
sonerkyl
If my teacher has changed in the service, you will apply for the security and change the license after the inspection certificate will be the bill that our service friend will say. As far as I understand, if a service invoice is available, you only need to apply for security, and only a license is required.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 4
KILIC
With the invoice received from the service and the document given by TÜVTURK, you can go to the security and change it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”