Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine Malfunction Light

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:03 # 1
ucanturk
Greetings,
My brother is now on the road around Nigde. So I couldn't investigate for a long time.
Engine fault light is on. The vehicle, which burned as much as 25 liters of fuel at 280 kilometers, was actually going 100 km. Although there are 4 adults and two children in the car, but ..

Other than that, there is no noticeable problem in the vehicle.

Is the problem in the spark plug or ignition coil? It has not been 10 thousand km since I bought it and the only thing that has not changed in terms of maintenance is spark plugs.
Flying Turk 2015-02-01 14:58:52
08.05.2020 19:03 # 2
SDYMZ
http://urun.gittigidiyor.com/otomobil-motor-aksesuar/obd2obdii-yeni-surum-v1-5-yazilim-elm327-blueto-142675992?gclid=cjqbo7mzwcmcfyhhtaodoxua-q&mpch=ads&scxid=14489-145818-2357-0

now you would see what malfunction it caused. I think you just bought the vehicle and the person who sold it has not maintained maintenance for a long time. You have used 10 thousand km of air filter. I say wait for him
08.05.2020 19:03 # 3
themurat54
The car was LPG or passed to me. Master LPG people burn in between, then go off, he said to your head, he went out of the war but it is useful to connect to the computer of course
08.05.2020 19:03 # 4
ucanturk
sorry the answer was too late.
The vehicle is lpg li yes. I had all the maintenance done by myself except the spark plug. The problem occurred after my brother got gas from somewhere on the road. the gas was pretty bad. In the subsequent check, they saw that the two spark plugs were cracked. of course spark plugs have changed.

The fault light went out after the gas ran out and the spark plugs changed. In addition, the shaking event, which was every 7-8 seconds at idle, disappeared, this problem is at the head of many people. Now it is not even understood that the vehicle is running at idle.

Thank you for attention .
08.05.2020 19:03 # 5
vpro
My teacher chronically troubled the pejo burns mine in the 206s, sometimes when I take it from a different place, I researched the gas very heavily to my head, I have 1 ton of topics, my wing is this
08.05.2020 19:03 # 6
palet
It is usually caused by the LPG setting. It can also burn on its own at a temperature other than the outdoor temperature where the LPG setting is made. In other words, if you have adjusted the summer, it can burn when the weather gets cold. If your idle does not have any irregularities, you don't have to worry about it.
08.05.2020 19:03 # 7
koray.turan
Now with my spark plug that is shaking in my vehicle for 3 to 5 seconds at idling, it is relevant.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”