Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine Malfunction Light

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:10 # 1
akantek
Hello friends . After completing my lpg tank, after about 50-60 km, the engine malfunction light came on and the vehicle fell from the traction, so I continued until I finished the tank. On the way back, I refilled the tank and after 3-5 km the light went out. The traction of the vehicle improved a little. could it be related to fuel. If not, is there anyone who has knowledge of why? Ouch
08.05.2020 18:10 # 2
volkanC2
I am talking completely about the forecast, I think the fuel you get should be because of the junk of the fuel, since I think it will be something else because it is extinguished in the new tank.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 3
Guests
If it happens, you must connect the vehicle to the computer.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 4
rizeli_53

I think it might be fuel.

08.05.2020 18:10 # 5
Serkan
It is likely to be from fuel, as it has improved, and if it repeats, I have to look at the settings.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 6
akantek
I am tired of it as it changes when I change the fuel, but I have never seen it burned due to fuel before. thanks everyone.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 7
furkanyakar
I don't think it has anything to do with the dirt in the fuel, because your fuel is LPG. I am having similar situations ... use from places that sell lpg with the same feature. For example, if you take the LPG of bp on top of Aygaz ... it will be similar to Aygaz with shell ... margaz is also included ...

I guess the mixture in it does not match each other in every oil. If you are going to buy from different places or you will change the place you will buy continuously, if you finish the tank completely and switch to new gas after that, you will go smoothly even where you have problems.
08.05.2020 18:10 # 8
akantek
Could it burn due to not burning the fuel, but due to the fact that the fuel does not burn completely or the carbon emission increases? this is related to the quality of the gas
08.05.2020 18:10 # 9
akantek

here our text friend wrote the following text, it seemed logical to me

"
The malfunction of the malfunction lamp is not fuel-related, it burns because the lpg setting is a bit low. For example, the gas of the opette comes less because it is dense and the lamp is on. Shell etc is also a bit thinner, more fuel is coming etc. it burns occasionally.

The reason for the malfunction of the malfunction lamp is caused by a completely rich mixture / poor mixture.
"
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”