Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine Malfunction Lamp (EMERGENCY)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:39 # 1
semus
my friends tool 206 1.4 HDI 206 Feline.

Let me explain my problem. I set out to go to Mardin from Muğla. I came to the island, the car rested one day and set off the next day. I have never passed 110u while coming from Muğla to the island. On the way from Adana to Mardin, I pressed it for 160 seconds for only 10 seconds, then I left it immediately .. After 100 km, the engine malfunction lamp came on. In Şanlurfa, I took it to the peugeot serbi and tied it to the machine, the following problems appeared, but the next day the light went out. Do you think the car did so because it was so tired, then why did the light go out?

Malfunctions

Continuous malfunction. The air intake circuit is below the set air flow
Continuous malfunction. The air intake circuit is above the airflow setting
Continuous malfunction. Preheating relay circuit Spark plugs are constantly being supplied
Intermittent malfunction. The clutch contactor signal is absent or the signal is inconsistent.

I am waiting for your comments ..
08.05.2020 18:39 # 2
ahmed206
Get well soon.
Let's say the first two are pressed a lot or change the weather, but the third seems to be serious. I think the spark plugs are always on.
Fourth, whatever the clutch contactor is, there is a small non-contact, my guess.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 3
semus
What happens if the spark plugs are constantly hungry? Belkid gave that error because the engine is getting hot, could it be my teacher? because the light went out the next day
08.05.2020 18:39 # 4
ahmed206
I don't know what happens if it's always on, but I just know it should be open just before starting. If they deleted the fault records, you should reconnect and see if the same faults are repeated.
In the 206s, I heard from Serkan brother in the forum before, he went up to high speed once and faced an abnormal situation. I saw 170 in my gasoline, but it was no problem.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 5
semus
I understand .. thank you hojam .. anybody else know?
08.05.2020 18:39 # 6
nevce
same me izmitten zong. I went off with 110 while I was on the road, I took a break of 160, and the light went on, and the antipoliton fould wrote, I called my master, he said that the lpg he said was not glowing, so the light went on, I continued, but I realized that the lpg was due to where I bought it because I tried it from another place, but I did not press it, but one I bought one more time and it was the same again (I had the opportunity to try Izmit Zong every week.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 7
semus
there is no problem in the car, there is no stop in the light of the walk, etc .. just light lit the room went out the next day, we have been riding for two days, there is no problem ..
08.05.2020 18:39 # 8
nevce
As soon as my teacher is clear and clear I searched a lot Big smile

08.05.2020 18:39 # 9
kuscu38
I think that according to what you say, teacher, you will be comfortable. a problem that can occur as a result of excessive overloading. Get well soon.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 10
semus
Well thank you very much for your friends
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”