Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine malfunction lamp.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:36 # 1
cezam_876
Hello Yesterday, I took my 206 1.4 gasoline vehicle to the mechanic because the engine malfunction lamp was lit and I checked it and said that it was lit because of the LPG. I asked him to delete it. Some things did not pay attention to that, then my car started again, but the engine started to flash again in the malfunction lamp, so we could not delete it. In the continuation of this, the place where the date and time in my car was reset was reset, I could not fix the date and time again, I realized that I did not know where it was corrected and when I went back, I realized that the reversing lamp did not come on, and this problem might be related to resetting and resetting the engine malfunction lamp.
Teşekkurler ..
08.05.2020 16:36 # 2
koliva
What was the error (or error code) he saw when deleting the envelope?

Resetting the date and time is because the master inserts and inserts the battery terminals. I don't think the reversing lamp has anything to do with them. First, check a fuse.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 3
cezam_876
So how do I fix the date and time again, blinking and the time and date are not set. I bought my new car, there are two keys on the right and left corner, but nothing happens when I press.
thank you for your interest
08.05.2020 16:36 # 4
koliva
Long press the button on the right. Then you will start flashing and adjust with the left button.

By the way, I see that you do not introduce yourself, it is a forum rule. Please have a look at the link below.
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7516&title=new-years-cautious-contact-before-read
< br> If you also write your vehicle information in the signature section, you will not have to rewrite it in the next question. Thanks. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:36 # 5
hamham
If you want to turn off the engine light in your vehicle, just start with 40-50 km of gasoline, this event will turn off the light for 3-4 months, and if you do this, your head will be comfortable.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 6
TunaKarahan
[QUOTE = hamham] If you want to turn off the engine light in your vehicle, just run with 40-50 km of gasoline, this will make the light go off for 3-4 months, and if you do this, your head will be comfortable [/ QUOTE]

good or if the failure is serious. Nothing can happen
08.05.2020 16:36 # 7
selkentli
I have 307 xt, since I bought it in November 2011, the engine malfunction lamp has been lit due to lpg, it has antipollition fault error, and I have not wiped the lamp, the previous owner has used it the same for 2.5-3 years, if there is no fault, just exhaust If the air pollution prevention system does not adapt to the gas, it burns, let it burn, there is no harm to you in the engine, as I said, it burns as long as I use it in lpg, it has been extinguished once since November :))
08.05.2020 16:36 # 8
106fb
[QUOTE = TunaKarahan] [QUOTE = hamham] if you want to turn off the engine light in your vehicle, just start with 40-50 km of gasoline, this event will turn off the light for 3-4 months, you will be comfortable if you do this [/ QUOTE]

Well, if the failure is serious. Can't it be anything
[/ QUOTE]
You better come to a place that understands the peugeot who does the lpg job properly, and make the poor rich mixture setting. It has to go out.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”