Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine Locked

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:28 # 1
emreerguner
Hello

When I was using my 206 1.4 HDI at high speed, it stopped abruptly, it didn't work again. When they took it to the industry, they said the engine was locked. How much would it cost?
08.05.2020 20:28 # 2
Peugeot35
[QUOTE = emreergun is] Hello

206 1.4 hdi, my car stopped at a high speed, it stopped working again, they did not work, when they took it to the industry, they said that the engine was locked, how much would it cost?

If the diesel engine is zero, remove 7,000 rubles. When selling, diesel necessarily loses value, diesel engines may not want up to 100,000 thousand .
08.05.2020 20:28 # 3
emreerguner
When I said it would give the buyer the opportunity, I couldn't understand my good and bad direction, they were giving me 22,000 to my car 1 week ago, but I couldn't find a car right away.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 4
Aleynaboyner
Nice money, nice cars :) I can't ask for those money.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 5
emreerguner
[QUOTE = Aleynaboyner] nice money nice cars :) bi i can't ask those money for my car [/ QUOTE]

Not all tools are the same, brother, you can't ask for it.

There are 206 in 15 thousand and 35 thousand in 35 thousand vehicles of these guys identifying myself exactly at the same price?

As far as I know from the forum, you came with the 2000 model variant and more than 1.4 gasoline vehicles, even the lead parts with a lot of painted parts.

My vehicle may have been locked in the engine right now, but the 2004 diesel and the clean interior

I did not understand what you said I should have written it, but you can write the price you want.
emreergun is 2017-07-24 10:59:59
08.05.2020 20:28 # 6
Aleynaboyner
There is reason, I have logic, my car is a bullet, but the extras are in a position that can hit yours. If you want it, you could run away from it while eating those bullets. If you want 3 trillion, you want your goods. the engine of that car is not a lie to my car, it is not a lie but it is like the peugeot 206 legend ad, but it is only one software with a single software. I am ashamed to ask for that money again. If I said that you put your hand on your conscience, you would not write them if something had happened to you. See whatever you have ... plus my car has nothing else but just the left driver's door. This can be a cover for you. I would like to add that if everyone praises his own goods, let us present the vehicles to the buyer as soon as he knows that he is going faster. I covered it in black because it was clean. I think I am someone who has spent money on peugeot, about a billion of your age.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 7
uzunca961
[QUOTE = emreerguner] [QUOTE = Aleynaboyner] [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

You don't have to shoot here, guys. Don't fight for nothing. After all, this is a place where we mingle with each other and try to help each other.
Anybody can write the number they want in their car and there is nothing to be angry about.
As you said, extras can be expensive and nobody says anything.
So do not shoot, do not stretch unnecessarily environment
08.05.2020 20:28 # 8
uzunca961
[QUOTE]

In the meantime, let me answer your problems.
General sense, Turkey is facing the car's bodywork and for cleaning. The reason is maybe you can add a little bit to the price you buy and sell it.
But someone who looks at the places to look at in the car body that understands the car definitely takes a figure underneath. Because both the engine of the vehicle has known 250k and now it has serious problems. Since Alan will take this into account, he will give less, considering the expense he will incur after maybe 3 days or maybe 3 years.

08.05.2020 20:28 # 9
emreerguner
You are still talking without knowing my vehicle. My engine was not stock. There was dr.ecu software and it was locked by me on the engine.

You do not know the extras, you say a thousand prints, there are many extras that I will be willing to write from coilover to spoiler, plus stop to the lip.

And after I had already built the engine, when I was selling it as a zero engine, I asked what would the effect be? He said.

As you said software, the software does not have much effect on the gasoline car without a turbo, because it increases the pressure of the turbo, you feel the effect on the turbo diesels.

The left front fender of your vehicle was ripped in a photo, the receiver looks at the disassembled and disassembled part with its changed eye.

So don't shake the software of my car without knowing the extras, as far as I saw it from the forum, I said, I will get out of the industry.

I did not deserve you, watch your style. You write unscrupulous stuff and know your limits ...

08.05.2020 20:28 # 10
emreerguner
[QUOTE = Uzunca961] [QUOTE = emreerguner] When I said it would give the opportunity to the buyer, I couldn't understand my good direction, my bad direction, they would give my car 22,000 a week ago, but I couldn't find the car immediately, I did not sell it now, it will be a newly built engine, it will give me an increase, otherwise it will decrease my 20 thousand value 25 my bin Remove [/ QUOTE]

In the meantime, let me answer your problems.
General sense, Turkey is facing the car's bodywork and for cleaning. The reason is maybe you can add a little bit to the price you buy and sell it.
But someone who looks at the places to look at in the car body that understands the car definitely takes a figure underneath. Because both the engine of the vehicle has known 250k and now it has serious problems. Since Alan will take this into account, he will give less, considering the expense he will incur after maybe 3 days or maybe 3 years.

[/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your comments
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”