Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

engine idling problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:19 # 1
aemermer

As far as I can tell, the car is not idling when it starts for the first time after the gas light comes on, it burns if you don't gas it. this is very annoying. I left the master today, the car remained in him for a day, he did not have any problems. my ak, i bought it the first time i got bored dear What could be the reason for you? the master has cleaned the air filters or something, but nothing has noticed. a friend here can be due to the residue left at the bottom of the gas tank to finish to the fullest & nbsp; it must have been, but I never tried it. do you think this might have an effect?

08.05.2020 16:19 # 2
berk2309
First, try not to drive your car under the quarter tank and pull the stink out of the tank. & Nbsp; The large presumably gasoline filter and throttle can be broken off & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:19 # 3
Guests
I don't know gasoline, but the dirt in the diesel collapses if you don't use the bottom for a long time, it may be the case as it inflates the filters.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 4
aemermer
Does anyone have any other ideas why does this cause this problem?
08.05.2020 16:19 # 5
Ucyuzalti
The problem is not the sensor that adjusts the idling & nbsp; (The part that senses the outside temperature and adjusts the fuel to be given to the engine, binary automatic jigle)

If the gasoline is running low, it may be related to the pump.
Three hundred and sixty < editDate> 2011-11-01 20:27:03
08.05.2020 16:19 # 6
I Love My Pug

If it does not only do it when gasoline is low, it may also be from the idling engine.

08.05.2020 16:19 # 7
berk2309
but I think if it has an idle engine or sensor, it does this when the engine is cold and full of petrol & nbsp; I think this is because of the filter gasoline filter in the gas pump and the breakage in the throttle because the excess tank pulls the bottom of the gas tank & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:19 # 8
aemermer

usually felt like a light after it turned on. I will leave it to another master tomorrow.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”