Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine fault light

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 20:14 # 1
orsen45
friends, I had my 106 xr right-hand rear center of my car on the road, the gas was over when I went on the road, my car went to the gas, when the engine malfunction lamp burned, I wonder if the bide is on my fuel pump. don't grow up breakdown
08.05.2020 20:14 # 2
ruhela
If you are going to go long, I suggest you not to push your luck if your gas pump is faulty.

After all, even if you have the chance to go to a nearby gas station, if the pump is faulty, there may be nothing to do.

It makes more sense if you connect it to the computer and start from the error code it gives, regarding what the engine failure is.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 3
sonerkyl
I think it is due to a rich-poor mix. It is a very common situation in LPG vehicles. but still have a look at a malfunction code like our friend said.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 4
orsen45
Thank you for helping friends. Today, I started the car on gasoline engine failure light did not go right away, I bought gasoline and gas, went to the mechanic, said that the light went out, there is no need, probably because the pump was in trouble, the fault lamp was on, he did not light up, he still did not light the road from akhisar to izmir. It is true that the mechanic said. Anyway, there is no problem right now, but I will have the gas pump installed soon.
08.05.2020 20:14 # 5
ismailkaya
The rich poor mixture seems to be caused by the sensors in the lamp in the catalytic converter. The cleanest catalytic (catalyst) is with sensors that will change.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”