Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine fault lamp lit by lpg

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:04 # 1
rapsody
friends on friday I had my car fitted atiker brand lpg. the car was in my brother at the weekend.in the evening he said the engine bee light was on. i also took a short tour to try but i did not see any problem. What kind of solution do you know for the gas needle?
08.05.2020 15:04 # 2
Guests
good luck you have met the failure heat :)))
No need to fear. You should understand when the breakdown light on LPG burns, there is an error in the LPG mixture. In any case or in the period, the mixture goes beyond what it should be and detects it by the oxygen sensor and diagnoses it. but when you use it on gasoline it does not burn ...
a sensitive set of heat is resolved but it is a matter of being able to do it ...
08.05.2020 15:04 # 3
eneslan
You can burn the malfunction lamp while in gas because you are using a different mixture. It can also burn due to the gas setting, i.e. if the setting is low or more. It was my vote at first. It burned when it was in the gas, it was the end in gasoline but it is not burning anymore I guess :) Just know how much gas you have. Atiker is a member of our Cecoli member atikerci and you can reach him in a private message. It brightens you better.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 4
eneslan
Good person came up with the word, there couldn't be so much conflict. Can you look at the message time =)
08.05.2020 15:04 # 5
Guests
enes how are you ok How do the exams go, you do not look ... just like what you said :-)
08.05.2020 15:04 # 6
eneslan
[QUOTE = cecoli] enes how are you ok How are the exams ticking?

I am very thankful but I do not stop at my place, there is a bit of rush, so stop surfing the internet, I do not even open a pc. The exams were good, let's see the results now but I know very little;) How did you feel sick last?
08.05.2020 15:04 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = eneslan] [QUOTE = cecoli] enes how are you? How are the exams ticking?

I am very thankful but I do not stop at my place, there is a bit of rush, so stop surfing the internet, I do not even open a pc. The exams were good, let's see the results now but I know very little;) How did you feel sick last?
[/ QUOTE]
I wish you continued success. need to be collected first
I'm fine. a light flu so damn :))
Anyway, let's continue from where it left off ...
08.05.2020 15:04 # 8
erdal
I just wrote about another topic .. I had the same problem, I can say almost once a week and when it was the first time, I pulled the car to the right and called the man from the service :) Then I understood that it was about fuel and they said that this problem always occurs in lpg cars but I tell you something .. I don't know where to buy the LPG, but I stopped taking the opet from the malfunction lamp never lit ..
08.05.2020 15:04 # 9
rapsody
um ... thank you guys for your comments ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”