Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine fault lamp help !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:47 # 1
math_sevko
Slm friends I bought 206 XR (gasoline) 2 weeks ago, I started using it, I had no problem, until after I went to have maintenance
maintenance:
-Oil-water was renewed
-triger belt and ball was renewed
Spark plugs renewed
-oil filter is renewed
-Polen filter is renewed
When I got out of the master, the engine malfunction lamp came on in my car and when I pressed the brake, the speed began to stop by falling, he said, let's look the next day because it was the master's job, and he stopped several times in every light until I went home, I had a lot of trouble :(
The next day, we went to plug in the new spark plugs because they are one of the spark plugs.
We have connected to the computer, they said coil failure, we changed it again :(
For some reason, I am riding like this, the situation has improved a little, very rarely lights up, but when working at idle, sometimes the speed stops by falling and the main problem is that when I put it in reverse gear, the lamp (engine malfunction lamp) stops by burning: ((
I had no problems until I took care of it, my master didn't understand, could anyone help?
Thanks in advance ...
math_sevko 2011-07-09 22:34:12
08.05.2020 15:47 # 2
koliva
Please do not address the same issue in two places.

Also:

Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your MSN address:

Thank you for your attention.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
Www.peugeotturkey.co & www.peugeotturkiye.co I
08.05.2020 15:47 # 3
aslanparcasi
It is unlikely that the problem of stopping, turning down, which you have written, is such as oil, filters, water change. There is a possibility that it may be caused by the timing change or damage to another place while doing these operations. Is there late work on the vehicle? In other words, does the starter work immediately as before, or does it work after a few seconds?
08.05.2020 15:47 # 4
math_sevko
It works immediately, there are no problems in the study. there is almost no problem going straight (very rarely, it is always turning on and stopping the lamp it does), but it always turns down and turns the lamp on and off.
08.05.2020 15:47 # 5
Guests
very, very past ... you have just bought in a troubled situation vehicle ... hopefully your problem will be solved as soon as possible ... a strange situation .... we would be glad if you write the city or the district or both in the part that writes the location ..
08.05.2020 15:47 # 6
math_sevko
Thank you, I went to 2 strange masters first, they laughed when they said the problem.
08.05.2020 15:47 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = math_sevko] Thank you, I went to 2 strange masters at first, they laughed when they said they laughed when they said the problem :)) When they got on it, they were surprised by 2 of them:)) [/ QUOTE]

Either my friend is not possible not to be dragged in a place .. similar incident happened to me .. think about it, you are buying a new car without any problems ... give it to the master, change your oil, I just bought it yp you care about it .. the car is malfunctioning, not work ... look at me A friend recommendation for you .. I bought my car in April, the click sound was perfect ... just said, take it to someone of the master, do whatever it takes .. one day he will stay one night, said ok deidm .. i bought a car .... front raised ... sibob sound came out .. triger sent to the sentence .. anyway brother that master this master believe me financially and physically shattered ... I just gave this master craftsmanship 1000 TL .. finally I threw my head at the service I did what I got. If your problem is not solved, I advise you to take a break to a service ... I was very pleased personally..the workmanship is also cheap ... maybe there is something very simple .. we will know from it .. but I say go to the definite and definite service ...
08.05.2020 15:47 # 8
math_sevko
You are right, my friend, it was very boring to be after the master when there was no problem, I was cooled for less than 1 minute even though there was no one out of the car :( friend helps inshh :(
08.05.2020 15:47 # 9
Guests
Brother I have 306 in me, I swear to you, I have been thinking about the service so far, I have been thinking like you ... I used to drive so many times I was not afraid to go to the service 1 time. Do not look. ( .When I say this, I do not say for every master, so let's not burn at the age next to the dry ... ) Let's come to the service prices, yes it is salty. Anyway, I have presented my ideas to you ... here we have a lot of friends and friends. you by_ 2011-07-06 23:12:20
08.05.2020 15:47 # 10
math_sevko
Thank you for your suggestions, let's see if we can get a bit more, if we can't find a solution, of course the service is :(
08.05.2020 15:47 # 11
Guests
First of all, have a great history. By_ersin I agree with my friend to the end, and the first thing happened to the v-belt, I took it to the service. the cover is strange, I changed it, wrote it, listened to the sound, looked at the parts, miserable, said the beautiful car, gave the key and wrote 17 on the strap, and 5 TL on the cover and 20 TL for the workmanship.
Even if they are expensive, give them a bit more and leave them to the services, hopefully they will handle your car properly.
08.05.2020 15:47 # 12
metin

reading this happened to me an incident that happened to me

I had changed the master on the same day, I learned that the engine started to leak oil from the seals. As a result of my long research, I learned that the oil drain plug like the felt was loosened. This came to my mind when I saw your problem
08.05.2020 15:47 # 13
math_sevko
[QUOTE = text]

I had changed the master on the same day, I learned that the engine started to leak oil from the seals. As a result of my long research, I learned that the oil drain plug like the felt was loosened. This came to my mind when I saw your problem
[/ QUOTE]
wow to say to the master ... I came back inside :)) you got it early again you saved it;) but I don't think there will be any more intention in my 2nd and 3rd departures.
08.05.2020 15:47 # 14
metin
[QUOTE = math_sevko] [QUOTE = text]

[/ QUOTE]
wow to say to the master ... I came to me :)) you get it again, you got it early, you saved it;) but I do not think that there will be such an intention for me in my 2nd and 3rd departures, even though I offered money, it did not get it, it was obvious that it did not understand the problem, but I do not think that it was an intention. [/ QUOTE]
I did not understand again, when I saw the oil leak, when I went to the second one, it made fault detection, everything was fine, but it cost 450 TL and not a single TL. Then I doubted the situation. I showed several more masters, they said the same faults, but they gave more affordable prices. When I said so, the last master looked, then the plug was loosened, he squeezed it, and he cleaned the oils in that area. Almost 6 months have passed, Maşallah there is not a single drop.
08.05.2020 15:47 # 15
math_sevko
Either I stumbled upon other forums and found 2 similar problems;
1. si may have survived the sentence when replacing the timing
2. There is a vehicle that gets chassis in reverse gear due to the cables coming out of the gearbox.

Could it be one of them? can anyone help?

(NOTE: When I stopped the ramp down, I realized that the car could not move back at all today, even if the lamp is turned on and the speed is lowered and stopped, it is moved with some throttle, but when I try to get back on the ramp, it stops when it is about to grasp: (((
08.05.2020 15:47 # 16
berk2309
is your car automatic
08.05.2020 15:47 # 17
Guests
still the problem is not solved ... I'm waiting with curiosity ..
08.05.2020 15:47 # 18
math_sevko
No Manual
08.05.2020 15:47 # 19
math_sevko
Today, I have tampered with other forums as well, and after replacing the timing belt, they had arcs that had almost the same problems as me, they even connected them to the computer and called the coil failure. I wonder if this is also a problem in the vehicle? Does anyone knows ?

Problems;

- In reverse gear (at the time of clutch), turn off the idling lamp and stop the fault lamp,
-When working at idle, after a while fluctuating, stopping the result,
A little drop in traction,
Stopping while standing in the red light (One of the most nervous)
-Although rarely changing gears when going straight on the road, stop and turn off the malfunction lamp. (Very injured sometimes)
08.05.2020 15:47 # 20
metin
If you overcome a very important triger-changing synth with a tooth, the motor is already eating.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”