Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine fault lamp ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:50 # 1
illegal_boy
Ark.lar my car 2004 206 1,4 XT ... I bought the car 2 months ago, I bought the engine malfunction lamp was on ... it has not been lit for the last few days ... I changed the place where I bought gas before .. can this solution be changed? ? (the vehicle is equipped with an autogas line)
08.05.2020 15:50 # 2
Guests
It may be .. Some of Peugeot's choose gas ... I hope it will not burn again ...
08.05.2020 15:50 # 3
___KxL___
Usually he is on fire because of the bad fuel use. Most likely, he is with him.
08.05.2020 15:50 # 4
metin
it lights up the malfunctioning lamp from the bad fuel / air mixture,
08.05.2020 15:50 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = illegal_boy] Ark.lar my car 2004 206 1,4 XT ... I bought the car 2 months ago I bought the engine malfunction lamp was on ... it has not been lit for the last few days ... I changed the place where I bought gas before .. Could this be the solution? (the vehicle is equipped with an autogas line) [/ QUOTE]

I think the best is Aygaz or Mogaz
08.05.2020 15:50 # 6
metin
[QUOTE = mustiii] [QUOTE = illegal_boy] Ark.lar vehicle 2004 206 1,4 XT ... I bought the car 2 months ago, the engine malfunction lamp was on ... it has not been lit for the last few days ... I bought gas before I changed the place ... Could the solution to the problem be this change? (the vehicle is equipped with an autogas line) [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
I am very happy with Aygaz, it is sold in the opet +1
08.05.2020 15:50 # 7
illegal_boy
Actually, I was burning when I used Aygaz :) I did not want to give the brand but
08.05.2020 15:50 # 8
backir
I used 1 tank full of new LPG passers, no problem, then 30TL Aygaz and 20TL shell engine malfunction light was on at that time, it gives air pollution warning.
Now I continue with Full again, though the fault light has not gone out yet ... there are 97 octane gasoline in the car.
08.05.2020 15:50 # 9
ALX
Arıza lambasının koduna bakmadan neden yandığını anlayamazsınız, ancak tahmin edersiniz. Hava/yakıt falan sadece tahmin. Tam kodu ve tam açıklaması gereklidir. Birçok nedeni olabilir. Ana kodun yanında diğer önemsiz gibi görünen kodlar da olabiliyor. Bazen bu kodlara bağlı arızalar giderildiğinde arıza kökten çözülmüş oluyor.

97 Oktan benzinden arıza lambası yanmaz. Bu benzin daha kalitelidir ve daha zor yanan benzindir. Yandıktan sonra da 95 gibi yanar ve egzoz verir. Oktan sayısı, benzinin hava ile sıkıştığında kendi kendine patlama özelliğini ifade ediyor. 97 benzin hava ile sıkıştığında kendi kendine daha zor detone olur. Yüksek oktan daha zor patlar, yani buji çakmadan sıkışma sırasında patlamaz. Araç ECU`ları bunu algılar ve 97-98 benzin algılayınca daha rahat ve farklı yakıt püskürtme ve ateşleme zamanlamasına geçer. Yani 95-97-98 benzinin çalışma zamanlamaları farklıdır.

Eğer LPG ayarı 95 benzine göre yapıldıysa ve sonradan 97 konulduysa sistem LPG`ye geçince şaşırıyor, karışım birden dengesiz oluyor, sensörler bunu bir kaç kere algıladıktan sonra (mesela birkaç tane çalıştır/stop`tan sonra) ECU arıza lambasını yakıyor.

LPG`li araçlara LPG ayarı hangi benzine göre yapıldıysa sürekli ondan koymak gerekiyor.

Hiçbir araç LPG ile çalışacak şekilde tasarlanmamıştır. LPG`deki en ufak bir montaj/ayar hatası arıza lambasını yakabiliyor. LPG benzine göre çok farklılık gösteriyor, hepsi aynı özellikte ve kalitede değildir. Bu farklılıktan dolayı ECU bir gaza alışınca başka gaz konulduğunda zamanlamaları al üst olabiliyor.

Hep aynı kaliteli ve güvenilir yerden Benzin/LPG alın. Fiyatına da fazla bakmayın, aracın kendisi daha önemlidir. Ucuz yakıt side daha fazla harcama yaptırır.

Keyifli sürüşler...
08.05.2020 15:50 # 10
Guests
When I get gas from another place other than the shell, it turns on the malfunction lamp so I don't get it from the shell.
08.05.2020 15:50 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = mustiii] [QUOTE = illegal_boy] Ark.lar vehicle 2004 206 1,4 XT ... I bought the car 2 months ago, the engine malfunction lamp was on ... it has not been lit for the last few days ... I bought gas before I changed the place ... Could the solution to the problem be this change? (the vehicle is equipped with an autogas line) [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
It is the same with Aygaz and Mogaz. SırıtmaSırıtmaSırıtma The same gas is sold in both. As soon as I learned about it last year, I would call Aygaz as soon as I entered the store. Apart from the city, Aygaz is a minority, but mogaz is very ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”