Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine fault lamp

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:16 # 1
engineer206
Friends;
Approximately 2-3 weeks ago when I was on the road, my 206's engine malfunction light came on and when it turned on, the traction of the engine dropped. After a while, the lamp went out by itself.
Sometimes it burns on its own and sometimes it goes out.
Upon this, I had maintenance of the vehicle, timing, circulation, filters etc. changed.
However, the malfunction lamp flashes after maintenance. Burned 3 times in 10 days and extinguished. The lamp is still on. It keeps on burning when it stops and starts.
There is a problem in the winding of the vehicle, so the airbag warning also lights up, but both of them were not lit before.
Does anyone have the idea why it might be? If you think it is necessary to connect it to the device. I live in Tuzla,
Is there a good Private Peugeot Service between Tuzla and Pendik?
Thanks in advance.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 2
Guests
The closest private Peugeot service to Kucukyalı .. Yıldırım Yıldırım Otomavıt. I do not advise .. eagle industry is across the window of peugeot player, but it is expensive but I think its problem
08.05.2020 14:16 # 3
erkan samur
My friend, you should have a good device for the final result. If your vehicle is over 90 thousand km, the pressure on the fuel pump of your vehicle can be made from the sender.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 4
engineer206
Thank you for the answers. They said they had connected the device to the place where I was maintaining, but when they connected, the problem did not appear, and the lamp was not lit then. I will take the car back to the master tomorrow. I write the result here, as an example. But it got stuck in my head, and I just paid 700 pounds for this car. It would be bad to do 500 more. I hope nothing comes out.
Like my child, the car is as if I'm sick and wearing it :)
08.05.2020 14:16 # 5
engineer206
Meanwhile, km of the vehicle is 110 thousand
08.05.2020 14:16 # 6
hasimayaz
For the Airbag com 2000, it will definitely change. When it comes to the engine fault lamp, if the fault will cause a bigger malfunction, the engine will also cycle 3000 and will automatically delete the fault if it does not give the same fault during 3 long trips. I think your problem looks like a discontinuous problem, first of all, change your filters and replace the diesel station. If the catalyst is not drained, drain it immediately and tell the master to clean the turbo air flow meter with a cotton swab. use it this way and give it a try.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 7
serkan.ist
lpg li can be in lpg incompatibility.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 8
engineer206
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] Com 2000 will change for the Airbag, as it is certain. When it comes to the engine malfunction lamp, if the malfunction will cause a larger malfunction, the engine cuts off at 3000 and automatically clears the malfunction if it does not cause the same malfunction in 3 long trips. I think your problem looks like a discontinuous problem, first of all, change your filters and replace the diesel station. If the catalyst is not drained, drain it immediately and tell the master to clean the turbo air flow meter with a cotton swab. use it this way and try a little. [/ QUOTE]

The vehicle is not LPG but diesel.
The malfunction lamp went out again last night. But I'll take it to the master again soon. Let me tell the master what he wrote here. I just replaced the filters.
I think the dressing you call Com 2000. The master who will take care of him too
08.05.2020 14:16 # 9
engineer206
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] Com 2000 will change for the Airbag, as it is certain. When it comes to the engine malfunction lamp, if the malfunction will cause a larger malfunction, the engine cuts off at 3000 and automatically clears the malfunction if it does not cause the same malfunction in 3 long trips. I think your problem looks like a discontinuous problem, first of all, change your filters and replace the diesel station. If the catalyst is not drained, drain it immediately and tell the master to clean the turbo air flow meter with a cotton swab. use it this way and try a little. [/ QUOTE]

Vehicle diesel filter, oil filter, air filter, circulation pump, engine oil and timing belt have just changed. But before that (it started about 10 days before maintenance), this light was flashing. Meanwhile, the light went out spontaneously again last night. I'll go to the master soon. I will convey what you say to the master, let's see what he will say.
By the way, my vehicle is not LPG DIESEL.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 10
semsword
Greetings. The same problem happened to me this morning. I said I'll add something too.
When I was driving on the straight road, the engine warning light came on suddenly, the traction power fell (I don't remember exactly which happened first), the engine stopped when I entered the street and started to climb slightly. I turned the ignition again did not work. I opened the bonnet and tried to sit on the part where the cables to the engine were connected, I looked at the oil, I looked at the water (which was 2-3 minutes ago, there was no temperature), I opened the fuse box and tried to secure the fuses in place ... Then I turned the ignition and worked . I just went on a test tour. No problem, but the light is still on.
I am very meticulous about my car, I do not care about any click, I do all the maintenance, which spark plugs have just changed, the injectors have just been cleaned, my car has been superb for the 2000 model Thumbs Up ... I think the problem was from gasoline. I was obliged the other day when I was passing through Esenler / IST. Wall (I would never buy from the shell, and the wolf had fallen in me), as if the traction of the car was slightly weakened. Now there is no problem other than the light. But I seriously think if I should pour that dirty gasoline ...

I also have a suggestion: everyone is in every suitable environment, the gasoline is illegal, broken, low octane etc. When we sell troubled dirty gasoline like "Our station has been punished with so much punishment for your reason, your cooking, This advertisement will be suspended from this date until". If a publication such as this is posted, therefore a public opinion is formed and the first step is to take the members of this site. The date range is also very important because the citizen will check the advertisement, complain that the advertisement has been downloaded (automatic control mechanism). Why should my car, which I look like because of some of the fraud, fail, the cost of thousands of liras, and the state will tolerate this. I think money, closing penalties are not enough. People will know why ....
HOW COME???
It's been a little long, sorry I'm writing with a gas .....
08.05.2020 14:16 # 11
deniz_206
I think the yellow light on the indicator is not mentioned, I think I washed the engine recently.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 12
enverce
I also washed the engine on the weekend while washing the car. (I wouldn't wash it, the fuckers washed it like a butcher ...) Afterwards, he started to warn that he was hot on the indicator. then it got better. Now it is going either between 70C or 0C. Sometimes 90C comes. but it does not exceed 90. In addition, when the vehicle traveled at normal 2000-3000 rpm, it started to cut gas and suddenly cut and reopen it. I'll take it to the service this week. Semsword friend I'm sitting in Çinçinderesi street, two back streets of shell gasoline. They usually sell quality gasoline and diesel oil for that. I always take it from there. We never had a problem. I did not hear around me either.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 13
semsword
I am wrong, I hope I am wrong. While I was stopping by the day after I bought gas from Çinçin creek shell, I thought it was from gasoline when something went wrong. I still couldn't figure out why. Thank goodness there is no problem in the car since then. It really frightened me, I think my attitude towards shell.e was a little frustrated.

If I come to the engine fault light; yesterday, while driving on a flat road (50 km speed, the road was empty), I shifted the gear and switched off the ignition, started it again while the car was flowing and the light went out. (You have to be very careful while doing this, when the car stops, you go without brakes)

This light was only on my car for injection and spark plug problems. In other words, when the engine gets water / moisture, the light flashes and the car is singing. In fact, the problem is not something to fear for just these reasons. If the spark plugs are old, renew them, clean the injections, and if there is constant deterioration in the idle, there is a part that adjusts the idle and looking at it on the engine will definitely solve the problem ...

enverce, your fever and gas cut at 2000-3000 rpm are interesting. I think the temperature is low. Hopefully there is no major problem .... If you are not satisfied with the service, if you call a motor master, there is a master on the Halkalı slope.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 14
gkhn206gti
Hello, I went to Pamukova for yesterday, I came in the evening when I went to work in the morning, I realized that the yellow lamp `` K '' is blinking on the display, what about a problem in about 15 seconds?
08.05.2020 14:16 # 15
oguzhan29
Bro I don't know that way, but take your car and look at the computer, but it's not a big thing, I suppose
08.05.2020 14:16 # 16
TunaKarahan
The same problem happened with me today. The engine malfunction lamp burned. We do not know what it is.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 17
nupel307
It might be from the diesel filter..or it was happening when there was little fuel left in the tank.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 18
ufuk91
I also check your air filter pipes, it can also light up. When I first installed my open air filter, it started to light up. I did not notice the light at first. I checked the mounting places, the lightly cracked plastic pipe, I closed it with silicone when the light went out the next day. I do not know how relevant but simple control, I would say take a look.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 19
technodex
Greetings, when the malfunction lamp lights up, it must give information about that error on the screen, I don't know the 206's, there are 307's, I have the same problem, but when you look at the car's manual, there is the necessary information such as aplutoin fault error, it can give stop in city traffic, at least, When you cover a distance with a fixed speed of 60km, this error is corrected, many people know it but those who do not know go and get catalyst or disassemble the catalyst, when it gives the error, the vehicle does not turn 3000 cycles when the ignition is switched on and turns on 3000 cycles but the fault lamp continues to light up after a certain period of time. blinking. It is not a very important thing and this error does not appear on the computer as far as I know, in short, a sensor in the vehicle protects it because it finds the toxic gases in the exhaust outlet too much, it keeps the nature clean :) This is a sign that it cannot perform the catalyst task or the sensors are defective or the actual catalyst is over.
syg.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 20
koliva
Friends say that the engine malfunction lamp is on indicates that any fatal error has been recorded by the brain. There may be thousands of reasons for this error. It may be for a small reason, though. So there is no way to find out without connecting your vehicle to the computer. The texts on the trip computer are not intended to find the error. For example, the Six pollution fault phrase may appear on the screen for various reasons. Likewise, it is not correct (possibly) to connect the catalytic converter fault error directly to the catalytic converter. Connect your vehicle to the computer, get the error codes and let us help you.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”