Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

engine fault lamp

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 13:59 # 1
Guests

I bought my car from Mutluhan 1 year ago. The engine malfunction lamp burned on the road. If it turns out, I will not eat the engine, some friends have not been replaced. As a result, the brain dominates. Or it can send disproportionately too much gasoline or too much air or mixtures to the brain. ClapClapClap

08.05.2020 13:59 # 2
Guests

I believe there is a serious problem if it could not be extinguished with the computer ... I will contact Subaru Service for an alternative solution.

08.05.2020 13:59 # 3
Guests
burakcım connect it to the computer and put it out. We already bought the 2005 model car for 47000 honda honda engine already hair man :)
08.05.2020 13:59 # 4
Guests
The catalyst goes off, my brother and we leave a clean environment for the next generation

What this nation draws from you, trample rubber odors, it bursts, the shouting exhausts, the black windows, my dealer will buy my car station wagon, for example audi rs4 :)
08.05.2020 13:59 # 5
Guests
Oh brother, who said to you, sell 106 GTI vehicles :)
then we hang out in such details ...
08.05.2020 13:59 # 6
Guests
Service Didik Didik Did But Emre Guess It Burns From Oxygen Sensor.
But when the Catalyst I hear in the Honda Honda Friends is removed, the engine detects the missing part and says it burns.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 7
Guests
Joking aside, after the cancellation of the floor, the lambda is misunderstood, you can handle it ecu or you can solve it with one afc wideband.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 8
Guests
Yahu I disassembled the car, I disassembled, I made or sold it, I sold the exhaust, the exhaust exhaust.There is no film in my car, the deran bey and honda who said he went fast what tire burn :) you mixed me with other japanese.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = DERAN_TUYNER] Joking aside, after the cancellation of the floor, the lambda is misunderstood, you can fix it by ecud or you can solve it with one afc wideband.
I say, because of the mixture, the brain sends different data. This means a problem. That means that the car's lighting goes, etc. It does not matter. Nobody dear, it just lights up the engine lamp, but I do not believe it. The mushroom has gone to America. . Waiting for him to come in 1 week later. Let's also have afc in his box. Ouchi
08.05.2020 13:59 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = PiscocuK] [QUOTE = DERAN_TUYNER] After a joke cancellation, lambda detects incorrectly or you can solve it with an afc wideband, ultimately the car is perceived as poor, so it turns on the light [/ QUOTE]

I say, because of the mixture, the brain sends different data. This means a problem. That means that the car's lighting goes, etc. It does not matter. Nobody dear, it just lights up the engine lamp, but I do not believe it. The mushroom has gone to America. . Waiting for him to come in 1 week later. Let's also have afc in his box. Ouchi
[/ QUOTE]

Balances the mixture, but if you come, wait for the piece to come and the price is reasonable
08.05.2020 13:59 # 11
Guests
I met honda cem.
the answer I received = if the catalyst is removed, that light will not go out ... how to solve the solution :)
08.05.2020 13:59 # 12
Guests
Mutluhan
bro it is nothing
yahu how nothing will happen or if my car's engine seriously ??
ok brother then you bring the car we will cancel the lamp
What if this solution is the busefer lamp never lit or what would happen if it seriously a problem?
Brother, there is nothing to do then.
how not
brother bring the car
I bring it to you, you connect it to the computer and solve the problem, it burns again in half an hour.
hımmm.
I took them in the honda cem, they are putting them out with a computer. What are we going to do?
brother, I will call you again 1 hour later
BUMUDUR YAA ??? LOOK AT THE CASE. THERE IS NO ABILITY WHEN SELLING THE CAR, THE PASSENGER HAS SOLD THE CAR.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 13
Guests
SECOND MEETING WITH MUTLUHAN ..
IT WAS NOT ABI ..
DID YOU ASK
I did not ask, but it did not
YOUR ... DO YOU CONNECT ME TO THE TECHNICAL SERVICE
HERE YOU ARE.
I HAVE A PROBLEM like that. WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?
CATALYST
WHAT IS OK PRICE ..
I CONNECT TO SPARE PARTS
..... CAN I GET A CATALYST PRICE FOR MY CAR
2.411 TRY
..... THANKS.
WHAT YOU DO IN THIS CASE. WHEN I RECEIVE THE HAPPY HAPPEN, THE FLOOR WAS NO FUTURE.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 14
Guests
If the vehicle in question was a Peugeot, we would have dealt with the problem personally as Peugeot Turkey.
But I don't think Honda is such a feedback study

How beautiful our ancestors said
Take it Honda goes in the pants Donda :)
08.05.2020 13:59 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = aklncl]
But when the Catalyst I hear in the Honda Honda Friends is removed, the engine detects the missing part and says it burns.
[/ QUOTE]
First of all, I would like to thank my friend Kerem who owns Honda Vtec Vti for giving correct diagnosis.
He says that the lamp should be used in a burned state. He uses it to himself. According to your favorite + It burns in my CRV. Every 3 months, we send it to the machine and scan it for any other problems.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 16
Guests
Well brother, then I became a member of a honda site. What am I doing?
08.05.2020 13:59 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = PiscocuK] okay brother, then I became a member of a honda site. What am I doing among pecolar [/ QUOTE]

You can't do that your heart is here your body is honda Smile
08.05.2020 13:59 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = DERAN_TUYNER] [QUOTE = PiscocuK] ok brother I am a member of a honda site.

You can't do that your heart is here your body is honda Smile
[/ QUOTE]
nihahah Ouchi
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”