Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

engine fault lamp

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:34 # 1
denjavu
sa friends about 5 months ago I bought a peugeot 206 car yesterday when I was driving in traffic, the smell of burning came after a certain period of time, when my car's engine malfunction lamp was lit, it gives warning sound every time when I start the car features. If you can share it, thank you in advance ...
08.05.2020 19:34 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome, the subject has been moved to the required section, in order to get better help;
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

To Open the Subject of Promotion Please;
Click This Link: http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/new_topic_form.asp?FID=22

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your e-mail address:

Thank you for your attention.

Peugeot Turkey Fun Club Management
Www.peugeotturkey.co & www.peugeotturkiye.co I
08.05.2020 19:34 # 3
sonerkyl
Burn smell from the fuse box may be short-circuited anywhere. My advice is to connect it to the computer and see what error code it gives you to act accordingly because the information we provide here will not be very healthy. welcome again good forums.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 4
denjavu
Thank you for your interest, I liked it, of course, I will not take you to the master, but I do not want to see the saints of the masters.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 5
sonerkyl
You are right in that regard, my teacher, the master is troubled.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 6
denjavu
you are right, it's best to connect it to a machine and see why it is a mistake

08.05.2020 19:34 # 7
denjavu
Hello friends, I took my car to the service, they connected it to the PC, they got a problem with the filters, watch out for fuel.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 8
sonerkyl
I am glad that it wasn't a problem for my teacher. Your vehicle was diesel.
08.05.2020 19:34 # 9
denjavu
Thank you, I was going to sell my car with gasoline, I was already scared to have a problem: D
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”