Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

engine fault code expansion?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:02 # 1
Nightmares

slm friends.bi I have a problem;

What is the opening of the engine malfunction code called "petrol regulation error"? does anyone knows?
What does it mean? Where is the problem?
08.05.2020 14:02 # 2
hasimayaz
The regulation engine does not send the correct data. What is the vehicle model ?? First, clean the butterfly and regulation motor. the following article will help:
08.05.2020 14:02 # 3
Nightmares
We changed the regulation motor. The butterfly was also cleaned. Is there any other possibility?
08.05.2020 14:02 # 4
Nightmares
vehicle 2001 model.
When you say that it does not send the correct data, how is it decided that the correct data is not sent?
There are problems in the vehicle that come with this error, such as idling, striking, stopping (idling and at the first start), and excessive gas smell.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 5
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = Nightmares] vehicle 2001 model.
When you say that it does not send the correct data, how is it decided that the correct data is not sent?
There are problems in the vehicle that come with this error, such as idling, striking, stopping (idling and at the first start), and excessive gas smell.
[/ QUOTE]
Does it change the situation if the car is hot or cold?
08.05.2020 14:02 # 6
Nightmares
no problem when it's cold.
For example, when it is cold in the morning, it starts running at once.
But it turns out to be close to 90 degrees. - If you press the gas 3 times, it will recover. But it works like a single.
the vehicle was 206g.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 7
hasimayaz
No problem when [QUOTE = Nightmares] is cold.
For example, when it is cold in the morning, it starts running at once.
But it turns out to be close to 90 degrees. - If you press the gas 3 times, it will recover. But it works like a single.
the vehicle was 206g.
[/ QUOTE]
It is not a good sign that the distress starts when it warms up. It is necessary to try the temperature probe, but hopefully the gasket has not burned.
Does the vehicle have LPG?
08.05.2020 14:02 # 8
Nightmares
no lpg.
can you open the seal event please? There is no oil or water reduction in the vehicle. The temperature does not increase.
nightmares 2009-04-26 22:07:44
08.05.2020 14:02 # 9
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = Nightmares] no lpg. Gasoline. If you are talking about the engine water temperature probe, I tried. I did not benefit. I changed the oxygen sensor. I changed the manifold pressure sensor. I changed the injectors. I also changed the idle engine.
can you open the seal event please? There is no oil or water reduction in the vehicle. The temperature does not increase.
[/ QUOTE]
Everything we can suggest here has already changed. Operating irregularities in increasing the temperature can be a sign of the seal. Or, even if it is small, it may cause ignition due to heat or ecu distress. You need to consult a service that can check the exhaust emission. Of course when the car is hot.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 10
Nightmares
The temperature goes between 90 and 100 degrees in hot weather.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 11
Nightmares
It is not a problem in cold weather.When the engine is 70 degrees, faln is smooth.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 12
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = Nightmares] is not a problem in cold weather.When the engine is 70 degrees, the faln is smooth.
I have encountered a similar problem before .. After too many stops, it started to kick as if the car was drowned. Then, after a while, it gave full throttle, and after a few misfires and shocks, the engine recovered.
But that vehicle was LPG and we changed the LPG throat and fixed it after butterfly cleaning.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 13
Nightmares
similar situation in me.
We connected the vehicle to diag in the authorized service. The error interpretation there is: "intermittent malfunction. richness regulation error."
can you comment on it
08.05.2020 14:02 # 14
Nightmares
intermittent malfunction. Could the richness regulation error be related to egr? The pipe of egr entering the manifold is idle. The mouth is not closed. I suspect this?
08.05.2020 14:02 # 15
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = Nightmares] intermittent malfunction. Could richness regulation error be related to egr? The pipe of egr entering the manifold is idle. The mouth is not closed. I suspect this? [/ QUOTE]
Possible. Could the EGR be canceled before?
08.05.2020 14:02 # 16
Nightmares
I removed the egr's pipe from the manifold. Apart from that, I did not do any other intervention from the ecu or something. I just removed the link from the engine block. The part above the block is open.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 17
hasimayaz
Nothing from the ECU. Only the return will be wasted for cancellation. Can you also clear the egr and try it back to normal ??
08.05.2020 14:02 # 18
Nightmares
A few friends from ecu are saying that they are being cut. Instead of leaving the tip idle, I cut the cota.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”