Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine exhaust vibration

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:02 # 1
Sercan Mungan
Good night, valuable forum members, after I have set the valve to my vehicle, my car is running jerky at idle, the speed indicator, the exhaust is also titratory and most importantly the valve rattling. I wonder if valve adjustment is not done properly, can there be another problem?
08.05.2020 19:02 # 2
Efe-Pojo
I should understand that such important settings should not be made outside the authorized service, go to the "pejocu" master or service to make it cheap for knick-knacks but make it to the official organization of the business for everything that contains technical data.
08.05.2020 19:02 # 3
Døή Cøя&#
[QUOTE = 06MUNGAN47] Good night dear forum members, after setting the valve to my car, my car is running jerky at idle, the speed indicator, exhaust also the titry and most importantly the valve rattling. Although I am still using it, is it still possible to set the valve properly? Can there be any other problems? Can you also recommend a proper honorable private service in Ankara?

Does the lpg also recover, is the vehicle or is it continuous?
08.05.2020 19:02 # 4
T€K€
The valve advance settings are broken if there is a jam. You should avoid low speed in high gear.
08.05.2020 19:02 # 5
samet206
Take it again, brother, you have no other solution where you have said that you have passed.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”