Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine control system malfunction (EOBD) malfunction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:15 # 1
rakasan
Guys, I was in the car from 15:40 to 21:00 today, I went to the buses all the time, but I did not use it, but I went for a long distance, the engine control system malfunction light came on and was not extinguished. Do you think I shouldn't understand, is there a problem in the car?
08.05.2020 17:15 # 2
rakasan
Nobody knows anything, I tell you szie, the light is on because of the oxygen sensor in the exhaust.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 3
Serkan
You've been unnecessarily reproached, it would have helped if there were friends who had knowledge in sight, not everyone can always be in the forum, there is no such thing as to know everything. How much have you helped the friends in the forum to date?
08.05.2020 17:15 # 4
rakasan
Why do you expect a response from the person who is helped here?

08.05.2020 17:15 # 5
Serkan
We do not expect a response, what kind of response is expected, but we are amazed at those who enter the forum every 6 months, only share their problems and cannot find a solution within a day, but those who are immediately on the site.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 6
rakasan
If you do not like it, delete the ones who enter and leave every 6 months from your forum so that you can stay up to date and keep your members coming in and out.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 7
Serkan
I guess you do not want to understand me, I am talking about unnecessary site.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 8
rakasan
I understand you well and if I want you to stumble, I will enter two years later, neither do you, nor do you care about the other members. You are the moderator here. You have to approach more moderately. I do not ask you when a member enters and enters.
Reviews
08.05.2020 17:15 # 9
Serkan
[QUOTE = rakasan] Nobody knows anything, I tell you szie, the light is on because of the oxygen sensor in the exhaust. read the message again, you wrote 19 hours after your problem, not everyone has to know something, he will not ask me if the member will enter it every 6 months, or he will not ask you whether he will play the game. If you examine the messages of the friends you have said that he is playing, you will see how many people they helped.

There are a lot of people who write their problem here and get no answer for days and solve your problem with masters like you. you immediately talk and reproach because I couldn't find an answer in 19 hours, I am approaching enough, I think if you were a little moderate in your first message.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 10
rakasan
I'm very moderate too, I told you jokingly, why are you so chelated? If it is going to be so difficult, come on, brother, let it be banned.
08.05.2020 17:15 # 11
Serkan
I don't try to do anything, I just think you are doing injustice to the forum and other members, also I don't get caught, also nobody knows anything & nbsp; I think injustice to our members
08.05.2020 17:15 # 12
adali
My brother because he doesn't know what mileet game for you. do not drive me crazy. Become a man first. There is nothing that everybody will know everything. as if you are paying the membership fee to this forum and asking for an account. Come on don't disturb the nation ßß
Serco05 2013-01-05 23:31:47
08.05.2020 17:15 # 13
istanbullu_3886
what the hell is angry
08.05.2020 17:15 # 14
aksungur
Hello friends, I need your help urgently. I was desperate. & Nbsp;

I received this warning 2 months ago. The car dropped quickly from the cycle, had difficulty in shifting gears, was not going with efficiency. I took it to the master, changed the coils, and nothing fixed. Directed to the electric master. He opened the coils in the middle, oxidation was in it, he said, corrected. & Nbsp; there was a slight staggering.

After the election, he gave the same problem on the long road. This time it fell to 1st gear, began to stop constantly. I took the car with the tow truck to the service. Nothing improved as if nothing was happening. & Nbsp;

after driving for a while and resting for 1 hour, it can continue normally, but when you do not turn the ignition, it directly removes the same problem and continues to force If you give the same warning. & nbsp;

I took it to the master today, he couldn't find anything. I said wait for 2 days there, run and look, but I'm not sure if you can solve it.

I didn't know what to do. it hurts my head. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:15 # 15
aksungur
I'm suffering from the same problem. Was the car falling from the cycle, then? & Nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”