Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine Compartment Plastic Painting

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 20:50 # 1
doganatak
Plastic parts in the engine compartment are very dirty. I want to paint or what would you recommend. Their colors are faded and so on. Even if I wipe it off, it looks like it was dusty after a while.

Good luck with
08.05.2020 20:50 # 2
KILIC
Well, I have this in my mind. Paint will be beautiful and clean.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 3
x571
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] Well, I have this in my mind. Paint will be beautiful and clean. [/ QUOTE]

it is more durable if you paint the places close to heat with high temperature resistant paint. If the surfaces are plastic and not worn, a smooth plastic polisher and torpedo polisher can also work.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 4
talip206
I use torpedo care milk. It shines very well. I advise.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 5
KILIC
[QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = KILIÇ] Well, I have this in my mind. Paint will be beautiful and clean. [/ QUOTE]

it is more durable if you paint the places close to heat with high temperature resistant paint. If the surfaces are plastic and not worn, a smooth plastic polisher and torpedo polisher can also work.
[/ QUOTE]
In fact, there is no wear, only the gloss does not shine. Let's see if my car is now a palio already with a plastic cover on top, it would be enough to paint it.
08.05.2020 20:50 # 6
x571
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] [QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = KILIÇ] Well, I have this in my mind. Paint will be beautiful and clean. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
In fact, there is no wear, only the gloss does not shine. Let's see if my car is now a palio already with a plastic cover on top, it would be enough to paint it.
[/ QUOTE]

I use this product. I'm glad. its consistency is much more than its competitors, and it does not hold dust.

08.05.2020 20:50 # 7
x571
[QUOTE = KILIÇ] [QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = KILIÇ] Well, I have this in my mind. Paint will be beautiful and clean. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

I recommend the following product. I use it. It has a consistency and brightness above the competitors. It does not hold dust for a long time and it has a beautiful gloss.

x571 2018-04-17 15:09:53
08.05.2020 20:50 # 8
KILIC
I had used this in my 207 vehicle before, it was really great.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”