Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine changed, help.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
11.08.2022 11:48 # 1
Samet_308cc
Immediate help. Hello friends, a very interesting incident happened to me, let me write it briefly. At 100 thousand, the vehicle was covered with a bed, the engine was smashed, it was actually sapasaglammis etc. Anyway, instead of having the old engine rectified, I put a little more on it and bought a new engine. THE QUESTION IS;
Operating the new engine is very long and grueling, and it's also a vehicle It will show up as egm in the license. In the inspection, when the vehicle engine number was not read, it was passed as slightly defective. Let's not see the engine number that we know, go sandpaper. He said that it will pass as slightly defective, and it will be very easy and the vehicle engine will not be stamped. What would you recommend doing? We are thinking of not operating, what will be the return and the lump sum? Does anyone know about these?Hug
11.08.2022 12:46 # 2
KILIC
If the engine number changes, why is it stamped? Also, where does it say egm on the license? If the engine number does not match with the one in the license, they should not take the car from you for a change.
11.08.2022 13:03 # 3
Samet_308cc
Well, my brother, everyone said that egm will be written in the engine number part of the license, which is not a good situation.
11.08.2022 14:58 # 4
KILIC

I don't think it will be a problem, frankly. For example, in the stolen and found vehicles, EGM was written on the Engine number in the past, I do not know how the application is now, frankly
14.08.2022 15:13 # 5
talip206
If it is stolen and found, the police will confiscate the vehicle. You can also be the vehicle in your hand. Or the person you sell to becomes a victim.
15.08.2022 10:38 # 6
Berkay Erdinc
Now why are you changing the motor if the bearing is not covered, why are you replacing the motor.
If the motor will change, whatever is legal, I think it should be done
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”