Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine changed help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » RCZ
10.08.2022 18:06 # 1
Samet_308cc
Immediate help. Hello friends, a very interesting event happened to me, let me write it briefly. At 100 thousand, the vehicle was covered with a bed, the engine was smashed, it was actually sapasaglammis etc. Anyway, instead of having the old engine rectified, I put a little more on it and bought a new engine. THE QUESTION IS;
It is very long and arduous to operate the new engine, and the vehicle will appear as an egm on the license. In the inspection, when the vehicle engine number was not read, it was passed as slightly defective. Let's not see the engine number that we know, go sandpaper. He said that it will pass as slightly defective, and it will be very easy and the vehicle engine will not be stamped. What would you recommend doing? We are thinking of not operating, what will be the return and the lump sum? Does anyone know anything about these?
13.08.2022 11:22 # 2
Mido5756
I had the same problem, I changed the engine. As a vehicle inspection technician, I did not operate it anyway, the engine that came to me did not have a number, the mechanic wrote the old engine number where it should be. I use it like that, it doesn't pose any problem in the examination.
14.08.2022 15:10 # 3
talip206
Doesn't anyone have information about the subject??
I think the eccentric timer setting, which has the documents of the vti engine in his hand, needs to be adjusted because the apprentice played with the timer setting and installed it and after that day it started to emit blue smoke. and friends who have documents in their hands, please help us or we will eat the engine by riding like this, our car has been lying for months, we said let's get it serviced, damn it.

friends have a safe day
19.08.2022 14:32 # 4
onderyksl
I also did a complete engine change, including the turbo. Transactions are simple half hour job. I think it is beneficial for your business, if you have installed a brand new engine, you will be more comfortable selling it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”