Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine block cracked 106 (4600 TL)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:36 # 1
michael_knight
Hello,

2000 model 1.4 The engine block of my Quicksilver 106 is cracked.

When I first went to the master, around 1000 - 1200 he made an invoice. Now that the crack is somewhere lower, it will hold more than it says.
Pistons would come out, the shirt would be made, it would be rectified, so he said that many parts should change too.

< / div>
Parts and labor have issued a total of 4600 TL. (how many money he wrote the pieces one by one)
I was afraid when there was such a high amount. I will take the car to a friend's workshop in Sefaköy. & Nbsp;

- Can you tell me briefly what is the crack of the engine block? & Nbsp;
- This I think the crack would be erected. Why haven't I told me to buy a new (or protruding) engine block instead of sewing the engine when so many parts have been changed, is it too expensive engine block? set, camshaft, intake manifold, engine oil pump etc.)

If I want to sell the car in this state, how many money can I find a buyer, can I find one?
08.05.2020 16:36 # 2
GiTaRRa
get past, if my brother is building a complete motor, it is normal, but he should have the engine block erected, bring the price down to 3,000 thousand. How did you crash or crash?
or did you get the car new? now if it will take all of them originally, then this price will return to normal with the engine block .. you SPONSORS:
& nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; & nbsp; AUTO EFE
< str o ng style = "font-family: Arial; text-align: -webkit-center;: rgb184, 209, 224;"> Peugeot & amp; Citroen
Exit Spare Parts
0212 486 33 66

www.peugeotcikmacisi.com
www.cikma-parcaci .com & nbsp; & Nbsp; & Nbsp; You should call & nbsp; learn the necessary detailed explanation:
08.05.2020 16:36 # 3
michael_knight
I bought the vehicle from a relative, but I was not using it since I bought it (it was about 6 months).
Finally I went to the mechanic by adjusting the financial conditions but here it is over my height. & Nbsp; div> I think when I use it at a short distance, when the water decreases, it was because I did not complete it when the engine was hot and it was lasted without antifreeze when it snowed in Istanbul.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 4
furkan
you can get a block but don't hold the chassis no, buy a scrap engine, make a shirt, sell to the beds and slots, put the engine out of the other, show a visa, get a new license & nbsp; keep it 800 TL, we changed it to the new opel corset so that you could get the crack motor, mix the water with the oil, get the life of being a complete engine 1500 don't get out tl but at less km
08.05.2020 16:36 # 5
Gokhan38
In my case, I also had a car in 106, I bought a new vehicle, I couldn't take care of the power, I couldn't take care of the car, the car did not have antifreeze, and it was cold and then I tried to start the car and it did not work naturally, then it worked when the weather got flat and we broke the engine plug of the car and got rid of it. I had that stopper or I could crack the block
08.05.2020 16:36 # 6
C@GL@R
buying a car is not only put in front of the door, unfortunately, you will think about the costs. or you will turn to cheaper cars and get full maintenance. Get well, I think the sell tool will give a master a good price. or you will make a beautiful and ride for many years
08.05.2020 16:36 # 7
okankrgz
Buying the engine is cheaper for you, 106 gti engine is around 2500-4000 TL for sale, as a team, you can find 1.4 quick cheaper ... see our sponsors with efe he will do your job;) Do not leave any questions in your mind, go out and get a block, your head will be comfortable
08.05.2020 16:36 # 8
okankrgz
Also, what does the crack have to do with the pistons, exercise, circlips, and liners that your car hasn't locked in an oil-free mold? I sew the most seams, grind them, so I think there is something odd about it.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 9
tufan yildirim
slm brother & nbsp; is the latest price price? How many models of bodywork parts are inside, how is the color of the car?
08.05.2020 16:36 # 10
tufan yildirim
If you do something, if you are going to sell the car. & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”