Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Engine and transmission lowering

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
20.06.2020 10:32 # 1
Berkay Erdinc
Hello, I changed my pressure lining in a set to a repairman friend recently. I heard a different noise in my car, I went back to the repairman in my car, he said the socket pole bearing. The socket pole that did not squeal before the clutch was changed, what is the reason. The reason for this was the change in the transmission oil. The old oil that is thick and self-sufficient already. He did the damage that he was going to do, God knows before me when it changed. Instead, when the new oil entered between the gears and bearings, all the damage appeared. Of course, the mechanic did not say I should have warned you, I couldn't think of it, he said that the clutch and the socket pole have nothing to do with it. .https: //hizliresim.com/FRdX7i] [/ url] The gearbox has been dismantled Cleaned and assembled Starter motor and axles were cleaned, handled and painted The inside of the engine was cleaned, the electrical installation was arranged Intake manifold, idler motor, map sensor, throttle, injector, gas injector, coil etc were cleaned We washed the engine and cleaned it only:) Apart from that, the water and gas pipes of the gas installation and all the water pipes of the cooling system have changed. Gear rods, axle seals, clutch fork, socket pole bearing and seal, lucky grease. Rear torsion bushings and undercarriage are completely It changed to z. The radiator, expansion chamber and pipes etc were completely changed. VE MUTLU SONB Unfortunately, at the end of the effort, the transmission sound did not stop, unfortunately, I will lower the gearbox again at a suitable time :) As if I have solved the problem completely. I hope I will share it with you again. If I have spelling mistakes, be forgiven Berkay Erdinç
20.06.2020 15:07 # 2
talip206
Bless your hands. good courage Even industrial masters today do not do that for maintenance of their own cars. He's too lazy to do it :)
20.06.2020 17:26 # 3
Berkay Erdinc
Thank you, Mr. Talip, because my father is an old mechanic, we will make every car we buy ourselves as long as we have time.
21.06.2020 14:48 # 4
kaan206
[QUOTE = Berkay Erdinç] Thank you, Mr. Talip. Because my father is an old mechanic, we make every car we buy like this ourselves as long as we have our time. kaan2062020-06-21 14:48:37
21.06.2020 16:41 # 5
Berkay Erdinc
I thought it might be the first fork like you, but I just put it on the fork. In the pictures, I have a gear and a bearing in my hand. I haven't changed anything left:) I hope I will download it again soon, I will share the result with you again.
22.06.2020 04:59 # 6
Orcun.Dmr
You have done a very good job, you have good health, those who passed and I changed the pressure lining of my 307 car and the clutch pedal softened excessively. It came to mind that I would dismantle the engine and wash it completely and install it, but I could not do it because time was limited and I wish I did.
24.06.2020 18:17 # 7
Berkay Erdinc
[QUOTE = Orçun.Dmr] You have done a very good job, you have good health, and those who passed, I changed the pressure lining of my 307 vehicle and the clutch pedal softened excessively. It came to mind that I would dismantle the engine and wash it completely and install it, but I could not do it because time was limited and I wish I did. [/ QUOTE] Thank you, Mr. Orçun. Sometimes things that are difficult for that moment make me say I wish later, because I know there are some things that I could not do.
25.06.2020 09:06 # 8
sonerkyl
Maşallah teacher, you are happy when you do it yourself. It is very nice to have the necessary materials on hand. I wish I had them.
26.06.2020 17:04 # 9
Orcun.Dmr
Do not ask, Mr. Berkay, when it comes to naught, my first job will be to overhaul the installation and wash and install the engine and the engine after lowering the engine, if the financial situation allows, I will renew the seals and some rubber seals or something. Orçun.Dmr2020-06-26 17:04:53
26.06.2020 19:46 # 10
Berkay Erdinc
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Maşallah teacher, health in your hands, people become happier when they do it themselves. I wish you had the necessary materials on hand, I wish you had the necessary materials [/ QUOTE] Thank you, Mr. Soner.
26.06.2020 19:47 # 11
Berkay Erdinc
[QUOTE = Orçun.Dmr] Don't ask, Mr. Berkay, when it comes to nothing, my first job will be to overhaul the installation and wash and install the engine after lowering the engine, if the financial situation allows, I will renew the seals and some rubber seals or something. [/ QUOTE] I hope we welcome the pictures
28.06.2020 01:19 # 12
GokhaN
you worked hard
28.06.2020 23:28 # 13
Berkay Erdinc
[QUOTE = GökhaN] you put a lot of effort into your hands [/ QUOTE] Thank you, Mr. Gökhan, it took a long time.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”