Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Enemies of turbo

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 13:59 # 1
Guests
Based on my previous experience, I will tell you about the bad habits of turbo.

First of all, the sound of the turbo vehicles (diesel or gasoline does not matter) should be listened to for a minimum of 5 minutes after pressing the first starter.

The turbo rotates at 12,000 rpm when the first starter is pressed. 12,000 rpm without gas !!

5 minutes is the time required for the turbo to lubricate, not for the engine to warm up.
Let's say we bypassed this.
Possible results are as follows.
You gas over 12,000 cycles, you break the turbo wing (it gives a whistling sound).
You send a very small piece of "splint" from the exhaust into the turbo.
Again, you break the wing.
The part is not completely greased.Dry work steals from the life of the turbo and causes great damage to your pocket.

If you are not in a hurry, wait 5 minutes. Turbo is a costly and difficult to implement system.
If the turbocharger runs out, the engine will run out. Keep it without breaking the camshaft, it can produce big enough results to burn the gasket, wrap the bed, blow the circulation hoses and cause overheating. Especially turbo diesel users. Please pay attention. Best regards.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 2
Guests
Thanks for the information
08.05.2020 13:59 # 3
Guests
thanks for sharing
08.05.2020 13:59 # 4
Guests
Plus, it should not be stopped immediately in vehicles with turbo.
Cunku max 6000/7000 rpm when turning engine
Turbo freezes at very high speeds
If the engine is stopped, lubrication is interrupted and the required time and lubrication cannot be provided for the turbo to slow down.
it has two solutions, waiting for at least 1 minute at idle or having a turbo timer without stopping the vehicle.

It also extends the turbo's shoulder when installing a Blow Off valve.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 5
Guests
You're welcome friends.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = DERAN_TUYNER] Plus, it is necessary not to stop the vehicle in turbo vehicles immediately.
If the engine is stopped, lubrication is interrupted and the required time and lubrication cannot be provided for the turbo to slow down.
it has two solutions, waiting for at least 1 minute at idle or having a turbo timer without stopping the vehicle.

It also extends the turbo's shoulder when installing a Blow Off valve [/ QUOTE]

Blow off valve is a nice solution. Also, do not give gas and close contact directly as some people know.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 7
iLLeGaL
PRECIOUS AND USEFUL INFORMATION TO BE REQUIRED
SAOLAS FOR SHARING, MERT ...
08.05.2020 13:59 # 8
hasimayaz
+ Do not idle the vehicle for too long.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 9
Guests
EVERYONE TRANSPORTS THAT INCLUDES THE INFORMATION. THANKS FOR SUPER SHARING.
I WANT TO ASK AS A QUESTION.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = PiscocuK] THERE'S EVERYTHING INCLUDES THIS INFORMATION. THANKS FOR SUPER.Sharing .. THERE IS ANOTHER IN THE AIR OF TURBO TIMER :)

[/ QUOTE]

1 minute or more you can set

probably an interesting question
08.05.2020 13:59 # 11
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = PiscocuK] THERE'S EVERYTHING INCLUDES THIS INFORMATION. THANKS FOR SUPER.Sharing .. THERE IS ANOTHER IN THE AIR OF TURBO TIMER :)
[/ QUOTE]
I always wondered .. I asked a friend who has an alpha. The car was not eating gas .. This time I thought of it or if it could lift up and go :) :)
08.05.2020 13:59 # 12
Guests
[/ QUOTE]

It is a very adventure question but it is a difficult event to go. Turbo timer is not so necessary. 1 minute turn off contact. LOL
08.05.2020 13:59 # 13
Guests
I need this information :)
08.05.2020 13:59 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = HaSSaN] I will need this information :) [/ QUOTE]

Hasan turbom koyacan to CVR Big 20smil% to do you have
08.05.2020 13:59 # 15
Cervato
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] + do not use the vehicle for too long idle .. [/ QUOTE]
Haşim Bey, After reading this forum, I learned something new. Another new trick for my Turbo HDI engine! ..
Meanwhile, friends; In order to prolong the life, they recommended me to use Altunizade AÇI automotive service for more than 2 minutes of heating in the first morning, especially in winter, and idle for 2 minutes before closing the contact after reaching the range.
I would like to thank all of you in advance for your intellectual contribution to the idea gymnastics that you will do in the context of these periods / seasonal conditions.
Gökhan Çervatoğlu
34 F (iliz) V (in) 1962 (Year of birth) / 206 Generation HDI 2009
If you earn 100 liras and spend 101 liras, you will be infamous, but if you earn 100 liras and spend 99 liras, you will become a vizier!
08.05.2020 13:59 # 16
elenor
Thank you for raising us as a user of mert bey 206 hdi, thanks to the fact that it is so vital to heat the vehicle in turbo engines, I would like to congratulate you for your interest and your sharing.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = elenor] mert bey 206 thanks for raising us as a user of hdi, thanks to the fact that it is so vital to heat the car in turbo engines, I would like to congratulate you for your interest and sharing that I will fulfill the warnings you mentioned above. [/ QUOTE]

Estafurullah I congratulate you for joining this family. Clap .
08.05.2020 13:59 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = DERAN_TUYNER] Plus, it is necessary not to stop the vehicle in turbo vehicles immediately.

Some of the blow off inside is saying that the turbo is leaving.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 19
Guests
[QUOTE = EmRaH] [QUOTE = DERAN_TUYNER] As a plus, you should not stop the turbo vehicle immediately.

some of the blow off inside is saying that the turbo is leaving the dran older brother if you want to explain more detailed information to the lipstick [/ QUOTE]

Emrahcim, if you wait a while, I will give a picture.
08.05.2020 13:59 # 20
Guests

Look now Emrahcım I tried to explain the working principle of Turbo in the diagram above.

In this diagram also

First of all, I would like to point out that people in our country have BOV installed for the duo sound okay. I admit it is a very good sound, but BOV is the main but Turbo Evacuation is the pressure that accumulates in cases where it is Turbo Lag and it is a very useful and essential application. It will damage either the hose or the pallets sooner, so I highly recommend it to be installed in cars where performance use is continuous.

I wonder what the people who say they are finishing that Turbo are saying ...
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”